X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: keep talking....

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
    All you guys talk shit, NONE of you have put up 100k like me and EC, until your money is where your mouth is, your all nothing, and never will be!
    As far as Im concerned breaks or no breaks this thing is even at 0-2, i am sure if either us of runs off 8 in a row, none of you will have a word to say, am I correct or will you keep bashing the 0-2 start? you guys are worthless!

Im glad your not clients of mine, I would have cut you guys off a long time ago with your bitching

TG

You SUCK people in with FALSE ADVERTISEMENT........that is my only Problem with U...........If u were honest and people still wanted to PAY U FOR CODE ZEBRA DICK PLAYS I wouldnt have a problem.......its the ILLUSION that U create with these picks that U can pick 80% which any legitimate gambler would know is false Prophecy.........U steal from the NEW PLAYERS who think they can make a QUICK BUCK with yer BULLSHIT..........Believe me U will never live a FULLFILLING LIFE as long as U go to sleep at night knowing U are THIEF

PEACE

Comment

Also Ive heard several board members here who I respect just ask U to post any CODE ZEBRA plays 10 minutes after they first start (whats the problem with this) & U can instantly become legitimate even if U only hit 70% of them but U continually say no to these types of challenges

Believe me if I could pick 70% I would everyone to know about it and I would gladly post plays after a game started just to shut the NAYSAYERS UP but again U decline

PEACE

Comment

There was a guy on *********** who posted his zebras for a couple on months in basketball season and they hit maybe 55%. I agree, post the zebras after the game starts. Any legit handicapper who claims they hit his percentages would post his plays on his website after they start just as a "proof is in the pudding" aspect of running a business. I just don't buy his " I don't care about the money" bs.

Comment

HEY TY:

I'll be in Vegas the first week of August. I'll challenge you to 100k fight, you pu$$y. One on one. I know your size too. Bring your wife and kids along with you. Nothing's more embarrassing than having your ass whipped in front of your kids.

There's my challenge.........

Comment

roll tide talking out yer ass

Roll Tide your talking out yer ass, my zebras in hoops rolled and yer full of shit no client of mine ever posted my code zebra plays anywhere. 23-5-1 in playoffs and almost 100 games over .500 durigng the regular season, just like the majority of people on here who post shit, yours is shit also

all my records are on my website and can be followed daily as the record changes daily as we win or lose I dont have to lie about records

TY

Comment

Re: roll tide talking out yer ass

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
              Roll Tide your talking out yer ass, my zebras in hoops rolled and yer full of shit no client of mine ever posted my code zebra plays anywhere. 23-5-1 in playoffs and almost 100 games over .500 durigng the regular season, just like the majority of people on here who post shit, yours is shit also

all my records are on my website and can be followed daily as the record changes daily as we win or lose I dont have to lie about records

TY
              Post after TIP or youll continually be known as a LIAR

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                HEY TY:

I'll be in Vegas the first week of August. I'll challenge you to 100k fight, you pu$$y. One on one. I know your size too. Bring your wife and kids along with you. Nothing's more embarrassing than having your ass whipped in front of your kids.

There's my challenge.........
                that is hysterical

Comment

Pimp

Do you get just as angry about Porsche ads that suggest getting laid b/c you own the car? Or false nutritional information on the back of food products? I am not dismissing your opinion by any means, but if you are upset b/c of the advertising, you have to know that in the real world, that is how things are. I am NOT suggesting it is right by ANY means, and that cappers on here are fantastic. But false advertising or even ads that imply things are commonplace. Good luck to you and don't get worked up about something beyond your control!!!
                  Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                  Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Sorry Tie, they do get posted

Sorry tie, but you do have a member that did post your plays. I will be glad to tell you the website if you like. Also, if I get a website and post some records, does that mean I am a handicapper with lots of members.

Comment

Ty I think everyone wants you to stop bullshitting. Your code Z's are hitting over 86% for the season yet you will be 0-3 after tonight. Noone believes your BS.Don't try to pull the"these aren't code Z's" because everyone knows if you have 100K on the line you would use your best plays.

Comment

Re: Pimp

Originally posted by capperjohn1
                        Do you get just as angry about Porsche ads that suggest getting laid b/c you own the car? Or false nutritional information on the back of food products? I am not dismissing your opinion by any means, but if you are upset b/c of the advertising, you have to know that in the real world, that is how things are. I am NOT suggesting it is right by ANY means, and that cappers on here are fantastic. But false advertising or even ads that imply things are commonplace. Good luck to you and don't get worked up about something beyond your control!!!
                        I got taken many years AGO by some SCUM out in VEGAS many years AGO when I was new in the business and just recently someone here said TY Fleeced them of 8K..........TY in NO WAY hurts me by posting his BOGUS record but If I can get 1 less person to buy this guys plays because he believes in that 85% clip BULLSHIT than I have succeeded.

I know how these guys operate........they take what they can get UP FRONT and if he happens to hit a few plays in a ROW he starts BEGGING for more money for what he calls BETTER PLAYS and ROOKIES 'will' fall for this and I dont appreciate it.

U dont see me calling COORS bitching that buying some DOG and taking him to the BEACH will help SCORE CHICKS, do u? This is a dirty business because of people like TY and I dont like it, do YOU?

PEACE

Comment

motor city pimp pussy

Pimp pussy;
                          you dont like it dont buy from services, you already showed your proof of your worthless posts, cause you said someone scammed you before, too bad, I am really sorry it wasnt me, You keep making statements about how great you, you see im rolling right now put your fuckin money up or shut the fuck up!

out
                          tg

Comment

ty is such a scammer first code zebra that everyone sees

ty u suck and lie and u know it jam your codes up your azz!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X