Union Man Picks/Lou Diamond tried to kill my business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Man Picks/Lou Diamond tried to kill my business

First off, Iwant to sincerely thank everyone who has emailed me lately and have wondered what was going on. I ceased operations on Sunday Night after a dispute with ******** and a couple of our resident Scammers. But I realized, that if I did that, the bad guys win.
    as you guys know, i'm a monitored handicapper, which means i don't lie and can't lie about my record. I've had a few ups and downs, and it's monitored. I can't come in here and claim to be 10-0 when i'm really 6-4 or 3-7. i recently confronted these scamming services and inquired if they were monitored. they got scared. they got exposed.
    so, as a result, they went to my homepage provider with a laundry list of untrue allegations about my service. they said i was a spammer, said i bounced checks, said i was being hateful in the forums, basicallt lies a 5 yr old would use. i was told by ******** to prove the allegations weren't true, instead of the sleezeballs having to prove they were true. This is America. Last time I checked, the First Amendment was still part of the Constitution. If anyone should be censored, it should be services that make up winning records.

well guys, i'll be pursuing legal action very soon. i am in contact with an attorney, because your allegations are scandalous.

well, i'm back. better than i was before. i've teamed up with one of my best friends and we are in business together. egosportspicks is dead and gone.
    That's A Winner has been born from all this. A new name, a new site.
    http://thatsawinner.here.ws

same great service, now more of it. i've teamed with one of my best friends, and a damn good capper, i might add, and we are a duo for now on.
    so, let's get ready to hit some games and make some money.
    our new email is [email protected]

http://thatsawinner.here.ws
Working...
X