Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVP WINS***FREE POD*** + 3 days of all plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lead off double for SD top 8
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Got another one across..............5-3 SD going into bot 8
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Just need 6 more outs!

Comment

BIG MIKE...................did you get the rest of the card tonight???

MVP
          www.mvpwins.com

Comment

No are you going to post? I'm good for tonight, already called everything in but would still like to check your card out.

Comment

I will post the rest after games go off, email us and i'll send it your way along with the next 2 days!
              www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Games Update

FREE Play:

San Diego (-119)***2 UNITS***................WINS...........+ $200

MLB

St Louis (-103)***2 UNITS***....................WINS...........+ $200
                Kansas City (+109).....................................WINS...........+ $109
                Yankees / Anaheim OVER 9 (-115).................LOSS..........- $115

NHL

Calgary (-130)***1.5 UNITS***..................WINS...........+ $150

NBA

Minnesota - 5 (-110).......................................LOSS... ........- $110
                Last edited by mvpwins; 05-20-2004, 06:34 AM.
                www.mvpwins.com

Comment

6-3, we got a consensus play tonight?

Comment

Nice call MVP, thanks for the winner!!!! I really needed it, my ass hurts from the last couple of days!

Comment

3 of us agreed on the NBA side I posted above.......we did not hear from 1 of the guys today so we did not release it as a consensus........I posted it above as our play before the start of the game.

MVP

We got the FREE POD from yesterday a ***2 UNIT*** WIN!!!!
                      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Nailed the second 2 UNIT play today..........with a 1-0 win by St. Louis
                        www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Good Day overall

4-2 on the day (66.66%) for + $434............hitting all the big plays

+ $434..............and could have been better if T-Wolves didn't keep missing Free throws at the end seemingly on purpose????

Congrats to those who emailed us and got the entire card for FREE!! You will aso receive Thur and Fri as well. We will offer today and tomorrow for FREE as well for those who wish to email us and just ask.......Click here to EMAIL US and say sign me and we will send you Thur and Fri for FREE!

MVP
                          www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Working...
                          X