Ty Gaston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston

Im through JABBING with U ............when I come to Vegas Ill look yer ASS UP

Till then I guess U have 10 picks to PROVE why U are worth $500 per play and that U know something that none of us know

Show me how U have this INDUSTRY all FIGURED OUT and that U are not some JOKE and I will BACK OFF

Till then IM OUT

PEACE

MrPimp

the stupid thing about this bet is that if someone goes 3-7 they could win 100K which is jim fiest like numbers. Now I will say that east coast has had some ungodly bad luck on two plays...picked the right side but the cash didn't come with it and that happens all the time with betting.

As for Ty calling you out....has he checked you out during the playoffs? You have been LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are banging out 20* wins like a 15 year old with a fist full of bennys at a whore house! I mean it is one thing to get called out, but the funny thing is how pissed he gets. If someone is calling me out and I know the truth that I am better than that don't you just ignore it and go about your business and prove them wrong that way instead of with words? It's like a 10 year old huckling Allen Iverson at a basketball game and AI climbing into the stands to try to shut him up instead of playing basketball. Ty is spending so much time trying to defend himself here that I dont' know when he has time to look at games...or I mean flip the quarter for the night. When a service is defending themselves that bad and hard it is almost a given that they are trying to cover up their image as fakes by calling people out. If a service is that good then why would they give two shits less about what someone says about them. If they were that good for every short term member that lost money on a card and bashed them wouldn't they have like 10 people writing in saying that they are making shit loads of money on him? but that isn't happening here. all you have is more and more people coming out calling him a fake! now that has got to be a sign of a piece of shit service.

Now MrPimp....I have just followed you during the basketball playoffs and I don't know how good you are at the other sports but if basketball is all that you play then fine. I will keep running to the bank depositing these stacks of bills that come my way every friday night. As for the fake...why do these forums..and you find them all over the place get rid of these scum, fake, con artists like they did with that fuck unionman. now he is posting at another site bringing in other people that don't know better.

closing....keep the winners coming pimp and if that piece of shit keeps calling you out....take that bet cuz all you have to win to beat him would be 4 games out of 10 and that doesn't matter if he comes out with a bigger animal best bet play...like the "whale" that is 100-1 in its lifetime.

peace
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Working...
    X