Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MILLION $$$ Game...

...goes Wednesday, May 19th.

EASY WINNER CALGARY FLAMES +160 comp play last night!

TONIGHT: PACERS @ HEAT

Pacers look to wrap it up tonight in Miami. The Pacers are the dominant team, and I would've expected them to get a split @ Miami in Games 3 & 4. But the Heat have hung surprisingly tough at home.

Miami is showing signs of being a real contender next year, but Indiana will take this series and the feeling with me is that they will do it tonight. But with the Heat playing as pesky as they have, I expect a low-scoring affair as Miami tries to avoid elimination and force a game seven...

*UNDER 176.5 PACERS-HEAT

MILLION $$$ NET PROGRAM RECORD: 9-5 and +1.60 NET GAMES for a Return of 6.37%

If you're missing out on these games, go by the website! I challenge you to find ANY service in the business that offers what I am offering, much less for the rediculously low cost--and ONLY for NET WINNERS AFTER JUICE!

NET WINNERS GUARANTEED. PERIOD.

Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    aka Warrior
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    Net Winners Only

Thanks for the play Dave!

Comment

WARRIOR

WARRIOR (aka SPREAD REPORT)

Good Luck on the M$$$$$$$ Under!!
      Looks Good To Me!!

FB:tongue:

Comment

No problem (PORBLEM) guys. UNDER pick is not millionaire pick but is tonight's comp play. Million $$$ pick goes tomorrow!

Comp picks did good last few days with Dallas +7 (ARENA) and Flames +160! Good luck on tonight's UNDER...

dave
        Net Winners Only

Comment

HOLY SHIT DAEV!! I NEBER WOOD HAVE GEUSSED IT WAS YUO BEHIND THE WARROR CHARAKTER!!

BEST OFF LUK TOONIT!!

OK BYE!!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

WHAT HELL JOHN YOU COME OUT WOODWOKR!!! WERE YOU BEEN ALREADY!!?? YOU EAT WHEATIE OTHRE DAY PICK DEVIL RAY!!!! OUT@!!!!

WAROIUR!!!
            Net Winners Only

Comment

Working...
            X