X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wizardofodz

Originally posted by East Coast
    i guess the most i can tell you is not to follow
    trust me this is for real, i feel like total shit that we were very close to having a 1 game lead in this

wizard (or anybody), if you would like i can call you and i can give you the details, i dont mind!!!

good luck to you

I would like details. It is not you that I don't trust, it is the other part of this equation. Thanks!

Comment

e-mail me Tony!!!

Comment

EC

you got mail :D

Comment

East Coast has never been anything but a straight shooter on this board. don't follow along if you think it's a scam. nobody is forcing anyone to watch or play any of these games.

Comment

East Coast

Not to offend you, but I wouldn't play a service play if you gave me the money to play it.......
            I have learned that there is NO service worth a pinch of shit........
            This is a bunch of hype and I'm sure which ever one of you wins, you'll make a ton of money on this hype.
            You have sucked many into this bullshit, I have to say congrats to you, as people are being fucked by a service one more time.....

Comment

LMAO

:eek:

Comment

Wiz

Then don't follow it.
                Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
                  East Coast has never been anything but a straight shooter on this board. don't follow along if you think it's a scam. nobody is forcing anyone to watch or play any of these games.

It's called keeping an "Honest" & "Trustworthy" Forum. That's why watching is part of the game here. If you don't like the NO BS, straight forward approach we have here of keeping the board clear of possible shit than you would probably have more "fun" at other forums.

Comment

who said i didn't like the no bs approach. go into a list of my posts here at bettorschat and check out some of the comments i've made about pay services. in my own career of playing service plays i can tell you that i've probably lost about 70% of these plays and pretty much have no use for any of them .

but that doesn't mean i think every one of them are liars. i think east coast is straight up.. i haven't seen anything from him that would make me believe differently. ty gaston is another story.

wizard is entitled to his opinion. i'm entitled to mine. you disagree with something i say so you suggest maybe i should go elsewhere? that doesn't sound like a no BS approach to me. if you don't like my opinion that's your perogative, but i don't give a shit either way.

Comment

This is a bunch of SHIT

I challanged Ty to a week for $10,000 (real money)
                      now your telling me he blows me off and all of a sudden there are 2 services going head to head for $100,000, yeah right......
                      It's HYPE, and if you get sucked in, don't forget I told you so.........
                      This is a BIG marketing scam, if you don't see it, your BLIND.....
                      Maybe it will end in a tie

Comment

Re: This is a bunch of SHIT

Originally posted by ************
                        I challanged Ty to a week for $10,000 (real money)
                        now your telling me he blows me off and all of a sudden there are 2 services going head to head for $100,000, yeah right......
                        It's HYPE, and if you get sucked in, don't forget I told you so.........
                        This is a BIG marketing scam, if you don't see it, your BLIND.....
                        Maybe it will end in a tie
                        I AGREE. No proof yet. Why have everyone email when it can be laid out for all to see here? Makes no sense and it smells. Wiz i remember your challenge and now 10 games for 100 G's?

Comment

guys

EC told me to email him this morning about it and I still haven't heard back and I emailed him right after he said too. I am with Wiz and wayne...................this reeks as a marketing ploy.

but as a marketing major in college, I respect the hustle

Comment

i heard back

EC told me in email what we already all knew about the details. nothing more that confirms the bet. take it like it is fellas.

Comment

Tony

i also asked what details you wanted???

Comment

what details are you going to give? can you fax me the a copy of what you signed?

Comment

Working...
                                X