No announcement yet.

TY vs. EC Challenge FINAL ODDS and BETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the $100000 challenge should have been that the "winner" is the one who can pick the most losers for 10 days.lol
    Just kidding;both cappers have got some bad breaks the past few days;it has happened to all of us.
    There is still plenty of time left, and I expect both cappers to do better and get some of the breaks.
    Lets not forget-we are talking about only one pick a day for 10 days not for a season, and as anyone knows who has used a service, timing (when you use the service) and breaks are important.
    I for one can remember many times having a bad streak and then jumping on a service(documented) which had been hot, and then losing because my timing was bad, and the law of averages caught up with them.
    I am not making excuses here, just pointing out things which have happened to me and most of you as well.

Comment

DAY 3 Plays

Day 3 - Thursday May 20th, 2004

TY selects:

7:15 pm - Boston (Lowe) (-150) at Tampa Bay (Zambrano) 1*

EC selects:

7:35 pm - Philadelphia Flyers (-160) vs. Tampa Bay Lightening 10* Crippler

Lines taken off of: http://www.scoresandodds.com/ as per challenge rules

Good Luck you guys!!!

MVP
      Last edited by mvpwins; 05-22-2004, 09:03 AM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

No more all even after tonight!

Games are now posted and I fully expect at least 1 of of these guys to get a win today...........The TIE will be broken between 9:30-10:30 pm tonight..........STAY TUNED!!!!!!

MVP
        www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Savage1

Savage1;
          despite our differences in the past, I like you more and more each day. I been hot, I been not, right now I suck, lets see if I can turn this thing around! But I think I would prefer to be in my shoes right now as I never had a shot in either of my two games! But if it was for units like some people stated they would be -20 right now while I would be only -2! But we are both 0-2 right now!

I really feel for Gianni, they should be 2-0, grand slam with a 5-2 lead to lose WOW! I got blasted by SCHMIDT, and never had a shot in that game, and Texas stranded a ton of runners never had a shot their either. But 0-2 for both of us! Lets see what happens, 10 games is 10 games ya never know, the first to win will probably win!

MVP wins; so far great call on 5.5 over under on my odds, I got a feeling this thing will turn around.

Good Luck EC with that hockey game

Ty Gaston

Comment

its early, but it looks like i got a good shot at picking up 97 units...

TOTAL WINS OV/UN 14

4Breakout UN (+125) 20*
            PhilJr UN (+125) 20*

WINNER OV/UN 7.5

4Breakout UN (+120) 20*
            PhilJr UN (+120) 20*

TY OV/UN 6.5

PhilJr OV (-120) 20*
            4Breakout UN (+120) 20*

EC OV/UN 6.5

4Breakout UN (+120) 20*
            PhilJr UN (+120) 20*

Comment

DAY 3 RESULTS!

FINALLY A WIN FOR SOMEONE!!

EC WINS 3rd game 5-4 Flyers in OT, finally getting a late game break his way.

TY loses 3rd straight game 9-6 Tampa Bay wins, despite 10 early walks given up by TB pitching!

TY's is: 0-3 (-4.00 units) TY wants all his plays 1*

EC is: 1-2 (-13.00 units) EC has stated he will list 10*

Leader is now Gianni (EC) with a 1 game lead after 3 days!!

And for those who want to see the plays rated at 1* each:

TY is 0-3 (-4.0 units)
              EC is 1-2 (-1.3 units)

Stay tuned for more plays and results tomorrow!!!

MVP
              Last edited by mvpwins; 05-22-2004, 09:04 AM.
              www.mvpwins.com

Comment

question

why rate one of the players with 1* every game and the other with 10* every game. rate them both the same. IMO it makes no sense to have Ty claim he rates his top plays as 1* while EC rates them as 10*. JMO

Comment

Re: question

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                  why rate one of the players with 1* every game and the other with 10* every game. rate them both the same. IMO it makes no sense to have Ty claim he rates his top plays as 1* while EC rates them as 10*. JMO
                  I agree and I already told MVP to make a side note and do them both as 1* with the side note of East Coasts 10* units

Comment

BC

it just makes no sense at all. they might as well not even post it!

Comment

Tony V.

I am just doing what EC and TY requested.....Even though Ty says he will use his top plays or what ever it takes to win, he asked that I post all his plays as 1* plays.......Gianni is posting them as 10* plays because that is how he rates his top plays and that's how he requested I post his........these unit ratings are just for forum viewers to track........

The unit ratings do not mean anything in the Challenge......the Challenge only is about wins and losses

Some people have asked to see the units +/- so that is what I am doing........what the people asked for.
                      Last edited by mvpwins; 05-21-2004, 12:25 AM.
                      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

i understand that but it makes no sense. that is all i am trying to say. why be playing one play a day that decide who wins and one rate it as 10* and the other as 1*. but do as you like.

Comment

Originally posted by mvpwins
                          Tony V.

I am just doing what EC and TY requested.....Even though Ty says he will use his top plays or what ever it takes to win, he asked that I post all his plays as 1* plays.......Gianni is posting them as 10* plays because that is how he rates his top plays and that's how he requested I post his........these unit ratings are just for forum viewers to track........They do not mean anything in the Challenge......the Challenge only is about wins and losses......some people asked to see the units over so that is what I am doing........what the people ask for.
                          If you're doing what people ask you to do then there's 2 people right here telling you to put them all as 1* with a side note on East Coast.

Comment

I didn't really want to get into bashing anyone here, but here it goes.......I think it just proves a little something else about TY and how he will not tell us what his plays are rated at. You would think if a guy has the balls to put up a 100g's that he would not be affraid to show how he would truely rate the plays he's posting......Gianni on the other hand is not affraid to show anybody anything at any time and he has always been a straight shooter.......Ty I really am not trying to rip you here but I feel you did have the balls to put up the 100G's so you should rate for viewers to see your true way of rating....I give you props for stepping up with the 100g's but not for hiding your ratings...GL to both!!

I have edited the results above and will show it both ways the rest of the challenge...................
                            Last edited by mvpwins; 05-20-2004, 11:44 PM.
                            www.mvpwins.com

Comment

mvp wins

that was my point exactly. i don't care if it was 1* or 10* but if Ty is in the challenge then his plays should rate like EC's. good job!

Comment

Don't let TY fool you as he's playing his best plays to try and win. If he's not that would be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X