Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice to Services(Comps)

May 17th Monday

BettorsChat has asked you to post a comp play with your Service Ad's. I score those comp plays and post the records daily on this forum. I have been scoring all the plays that you list on your posts, but some services post more than 1 play per day or they will come back and post more plays later and this is becoming very difficult to track. For me to track these plays I must go over the posts all during the day to see if you have added any other plays and this is not reasonable for me to continue to do. Starting this week I will only score the first play you post in your Ad, I hope this will not cause any problems.

Thanks,
    GR8Life
    Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Thanks GR8

Thanks GR8 for doing that for us.......I know that usually once a month we give 3 or 4 FREE days of all plays out on here......when we do we will list 1 as a FREE play and the rest as BONUS plays for the day..........That way you will always Know our FREE play everyday........

We took today off................but if anybody must have something........

The OVER 4.5 in Calgary / San Jose looks good tonight with 3 of 4 in this series going OVER and both teams scoring at will.

Also the road teams have won all 4 games in this series and Calgary at +160 looks like a good play as well

These are just some thoughts for people who must have some action today.....We did not release any games at all today and these are just some thoughts to think about on the NHL playoff game tonight...................

MVP
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

MVP

Thanks! It's really nice of you to release your plays like that for us and I hope this does not cause you any problems, once again THANKS!!
      Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

Working...
      X