No announcement yet.

50* and 20* plays 4-0 the past 2 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50* and 20* plays 4-0 the past 2 days!

Hey guys, Well we had our free trial week this week and it's funny how our first losing week in 2 months was this one, funny how things like that turn out. So here is the deal, We are going about the free week once again, if we DON'T show profit then $100 is yours via paypal, check or money order. If Ty Gaston is going to put his money where his big mouth is then so will we.

So what do you have to do?

e-mail [email protected] and get on mailing list for the week. you MUST be on the list before Monday 5/17 by 12:00pm EST.

Trail date starts 5/17 to 5/23

We went 4-0 on 50* and 20* plays the past couple of days! get our free week while we are HOT!

comp play for 5/16
    5* San Francisco Giants/Williams -140

Has anyone been able to receive the $100 from this scam artist? Of course I never played their picks because they were so bad. They, of course, had their second losing week in a row. How amazing is that? They are total bullshit artists and no one should send them a dime for their plays. The new seagull sports claims to have been a part of them but, of course nobody is owning up to it. I never really expected to get that$100 from them. If anyone has been able to even contact them, please let me know!
    :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

lets fuck this service over, just like TY the faggot.

Comment

CaboMike,

Where's the post at regarding the $100?

Comment

a couple of us tried to warn the forum about this guy kyle/cubs04/wcsr/seagullports/the edge/the game..etc.

for once and for all, this guy is known by some of us here and at another forum as a scam artist. he isn't new to this. if anyone actually gives this guy money it's your own fault.

Comment

BC, read the top post of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabomike
              BC, read the top post of this thread.
              Did you sign up with him with this guarantee?

Comment

Working...
              X