McCarron takes 2 stroke lead in Hope Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarron takes 2 stroke lead in Hope Classic

The Bob Hope Classic continues to set low scores today. Among those under par is our "Matchup Opponent", Scott McCarron.

He teed off an hour earlier than our selection, John Huston and McCarron is 4 under, while Huston remains 1 under after 9 holes.

McCarron has played 14 holes having a one hour earlier tee off
    time this morning.

The staff just returned from the hospital where we gave blood to replentish the supply as our boss and friend, the "Bounty Hunter"
    is undergoing treatment for exhaustion.

His loss of two pints of blood this week was dianosed as due to
    an old ulcer which he has. The ulcer was first sited by doctors after he helped in the rescue of 9 hostages during a bank holdup while the robbers carried UZI'S.

He became worn out this week dealing with the illness of his son and running the business before he could find some help. Now that we're all here, we invite you to join while he is, unfortunately,
    hospitalized. It will be a great welcome back for him to see new clients.

He will be out of the hospital Monday or Sunday night, in time for the "Pebble Beach Open."

I wanted to tell you, having known him over 18-years, he is a neat guy and I came West from New York where I have worked as a researcher/reporter, I was glad to see him in a business where he can continue to help people.

Always thinking of others, he wanted me to tell everyone on the Bettor's site "how sorry our entire Hunter News and Sports Group are at todays sad disaster in human space flight. We send our deepest sympathies to the families of those who have lost one of 7 crew members."

Sincerely,

Steve Alpert
    V.P of Operations
    Bounty Hunter Match-Up Selections
    Hunter News and Sports Group
    Las Vegas and Los Angeles
    Bounty Hunter
    Division of Hunter News & Sports Group.
Working...
X