Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Premium Play's 38-16 (70.37%) Last 53

Hi Players

Premium Play's on Big Run - 4 Star Super Selections, 5 Star Power Plays and 6 Star Power Play Of The Days 38-16(70.37%) Last 54 Plays.

Previous Days Results: Saturday's card goes 4-3 and 3-1 with Premium Plays including Play Of The Day Winner Cleveland. We will be shooting for number 8 in a row Sunday with our Play Of The Day!!

Also, according to GR8Life I have the best comp record going since he started monitoring them. Again, it will be very rare that you see me jumping up and down looking for attention in here. If you are looking for a one day wonder, I am not the service for you. I am glad to try to help anyone out but this is a long term game for me, thus you never see us over hyping any plays. Complete Documented Records can be found here: http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=658

6 STAR PREMIUM POWER PLAY OF THE DAY: 12 Won - 5 Lost Current Streak 9-2 L11

Saturday's POD Play Posted here

TAMPA BAY (10 - 23) at CLEVELAND (14 - 19): Play On The Cleveland Indians -130 6 Star

Saturday, 5/15/2004 VICTOR ZAMBRANO (R) vs. JAKE WESTBROOK (R) Cleveland vs RHP is hitting .296 with a .411 OBP scoring 5.9 runs per game. Tampa Bay vs RHP is hitting .231 with a .311 OBP scoring just 3.4 runs per game. Westbrook has been very solid is last three starts with an ERA of 3.38 going 21 IP giving up 18 hits and 8 runs. Most of the damage was done vs Baltimore in his last start where he gave up 6 runs. Zambrano started the season well but over his last 3 starts has an ERA of 6.50 going 18 IP giving up 17 hits and 13 ER. He also walked 11 over this period. Again we have a pitching and offensive advantage in this game with the Indians at home. I will be backing Westbrook and the Indians as my 6 Star Play Of The Day Saturday. This will be a 4.5% Play

Sunday's Comp Play: Oakland A's -138

Good Luck Today
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

My POD Today for Monitoring. Posted after the first pitch

Play On The Texas Rangers -115 6 Star

Sunday, 5/16/2004 RYAN DRESE (R) vs. JASON JOHNSON (R) Texas is 18-7 vs RHP this season and will get Jason Johnson Sunday who has struggled at home for the Tigers going 0-3 in 5 starts. In these home starts his ERA is 6.37 as he has gone 24 IP giving up 31 hits, 17 ER and 7 home runs. Since 97' JOHNSON is 2-2 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 6.59 and a WHIP of 1.814. His team's record is 3-3 (+1.3 units) in these starts. Drese comes into this game for Texas with an ERA of 2.37 over his last 3 starts. In these 3 starts he has gone 19IP giving up 16 hits and 5 ER and has not allowed a home run facing Boston and Tampa Bay twice. Texas vs RHP his hitting .302 with an OBP of .379 in 24 games. Texas has also hit 43 of their 48 home runs vs RHP and will be facing Johnson who has been giving up his share of the long balls so far this year with 9. Detroit has also been solid at the plate vs RHP as well hitting .278 with an OBP of .387. This is again another situation where Texas will have the hotter pitcher on the mound and an offensive advantage vs Johnson. I will look for Drese to give Texas a good 6 IP Sunday and expect the Ranger Power to be the difference with good run support for Drese. I will roll with the Texas Rangers as my 6 Star Power Play Of The Day as we look for our 8th consecutive POD winner. This is a 4.5% Play

Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Buzz,

Just replied to your email about the new website.
      Matt Fargo Sports
      Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

Buzz

Thanks for posting and Good Luck!!
        Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

GOOD LUCK TODAY

on your plays.
          Mike, ******, Craig, and myself are off to an old fashioned Louisiana crawfish boil to drink some cold beverage and eat hot crawfish. Louisiana only place where its legal to eat tail and suck head and not get arrested !!
          Dave JCDSPORTS
          JCDSPORTS

Comment

Working...
          X