Public getting buried as predicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public getting buried as predicted

the lines are getting tighter now that football is over and teams starting to make there move as we head to madness. Don't play on your own or listen to services who know nothing rest asure. I warned all my players and it will come to fruition. Vegas loves jow public and TV games and thats where two minute warning owns the books coast to coast with special layaway games top notch more often than not. [email protected] buy a new car, pay bills, pay taxes whatever. I don't care. I will take care of anyone serious and listens. I hate vegas and my high ballers blow them away with results.

He still can't spell yet he wants you to buy from him.......AMAZING!

Comment

Wayne

It takes money to make money in this business. I don't b.s. I back up everything as they can attest to etc. You don't cash you are not serious so be it but please don't ridicule me for nothing. Thanks.

Comment

Really did you ride the short bus to school your english sucks!

Oh ya if you would act human once in a while instead of using your same BUSH lines everytime you reply people might actually not hate your sorry ass slogans and you might get an e-mail and what you don't have a website for your high tech services?YOU SUCK AND HAVE YET TO DOCUMENT ANYTHING AHOLE!

Comment

Lets see how they do today. They posted three winners
          yesterday for today. Syracuse, Texas and Arizona State.

Comment

Hey GOLDIGGER I consider myself part of the public that you say is getting buried and i was just wondering i went 3-0 thurs. 3-0 fri. and in my first post today went 4-0.......I think that is 10-0 in my last 10 releases........I'm just wondering how paying you is going to make it better? The offer still stands fire your "contacts" and i will help you out for a small price of course!:D

Comment

Wayne

You are a STUD!!!!!!!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
              X