We Win or $100 in your pocket, FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Win or $100 in your pocket, FREE!

Hey guys, Well we had our free trial week this week and it's funny how our first losing week in 2 months was this one, funny how things like that turn out. So here is the deal, We are going about the free week once again, if we DON'T show profit then $100 is yours via paypal, check or money order. If Ty Gaston is going to put his money where his big mouth is then so will we.

So what do you have to do?

e-mail [email protected] and get on mailing list for the week. you MUST be on the list before Monday 5/17 by 12:00pm EST.

Trail date starts 5/17 to 5/23

Comp Play for 5/14
    5* Toronto Blue Jays/Miller +110
    Blue Jays look to continue their winning ways against Derek Lowe and the Bosox tonight knowing Lowe owns a 6.51 career ERA against Toronto, including an 8.31 ERA in this park. With Lowe in struggling form look for more of the same this evening.
    Last edited by WCSR; 05-14-2004, 02:03 PM.

comp for 5/15 is a service play!
    10* Baltimore Orioles/Dubose -105

Comment

I have to post and give you guys props (i've been posting your plays in the serive section but they are free so i'm sure you don't mind) you guys have gone 4-0 on 50* and 20*'s plays the last two days! keep it up!

Comment

Well, the week is over and it's a loser. When can I expect my $100? I received an e-mail that I had to send a copy of a losing ticket? This post says nothing like that so I expect I'll be receiving my $100 via paypal today sometime, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Cabomike
          Well, the week is over and it's a loser. When can I expect my $100? I received an e-mail that I had to send a copy of a losing ticket? This post says nothing like that so I expect I'll be receiving my $100 via paypal today sometime, right??
          dude he went like 11-5 this week......

Comment

i kept a record and came out 10-11 , that 11-5 ,where the hell ya come up with that bullshit record. How do we get the $100!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X