Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston vs. East Coast (Rules and Start date) ALL SET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODDS!!!

MVP puts the odds at:

10 games winner:

EC -140
    TY +120

Total wins of winner:

Over /under on total wins for the winner 6.5

Over +120
    under -110

Individual Totals:

TY over under is 5.5 with under at -120 and over +105
    EC over under is 6.5 with under at -110 and over at +100
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Ty & EC

I never thought you guys would be able to pull this off. My hat is off to both of you each of you showed the courage and confidence to stand up and take the bet. GOOD LUCK to BOTH !!!!!
      Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

ONE CONCERN

i think this contest is great but thought of a potential situation that may ruin this and cause problem, wasnt sure if was thought of cuz in rules it says both parties may be on same game and plays are posted here....so what if one side is up by 2 games after 6 days so 4 plays left.....if they are first posted here then the person in the lead might keep waitin for other's post and play his same play 4 straight days so one behind cant gain ground....seems to make sense and seems like both guys would be honest and not do but shit for 100k ya never know this could be the one bad thing.....what ya guys think, should this be worked out??

Comment

That is a great point I didn't think of it but it could happen. I don't think these two will do anything of the sort though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Leo
            That is a great point I didn't think of it but it could happen. I don't think these two will do anything of the sort though.
            yea but when comes down to it for 100k...maybe even last day when one is up one and doesnt look too bad like i used example of 4 days but one day and one in lead might do this....maybe someone should be emailed picks then they are posted...maybe a mod

Comment

djlivejive

i will call Ty tommorow to talk about how the plays will be released

we have a few days to solve that , but wont be a problem, can always e-mail Monte, etc...

Comment

Hey Ty there is one problem;
                Just as in the case of Pete Rose, if Vegas establishes an official line as to who will win this contest, and you bet on the event(I assume yourself), and it is discovered, you will be banned from the Handicapping Hall of Fame.
                I guess the same can be said for East Coast.
                Seriously, congrats and best of luck to both of you for getting this event off the ground.
                I am even going to announce this event at gamblerstalk if you two don't object.
                I will not do it until I get your ok.
                Last edited by savage1; 05-13-2004, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Re: djlivejive

Originally posted by East Coast
                  i will call Ty tommorow to talk about how the plays will be released

we have a few days to solve that , but wont be a problem, can always e-mail Monte, etc...
                  EC sounds good just tryin to make sure things are fair and run smooth...good luck

Comment

DJLIVEJIVE

one of my partners will be in Vegas to make sure this runs smoothly next week

Comment

Comments.....

Savage1; go for it, spread the word
                      MVPWINS: Nice odds, I love being the dog

DJ: Me and Gianni will speak each morning and tell each other our plays and when the games are posted they will be in the first thread out
                      Ty Gaston has so and so
                      Gianni has so and so

I don't assume there will be a situation that we both have the same game unless of course its the NBA with one game on tap, I dont do hockey, so we wont have a problem there, the only other scenario is on a monday where their is so little games to use but we would only have one monday anyways to worry about. I will try my best not to use the same game as them and believe vice versa to be true as well.

I anticipate between the two of us 20 different games, 10 for them 10 for me. We tried to put a limit on baseball just in case someone has a 2 game lead and wants to use Martinez -240, I believe we have made it fair as possible.

TG

Comment

cool sounds good ty

Comment

wagers

Dont forget to place your wagers odds are starting to move
                          TG

Comment

Working...
                          X