Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again! 4-1 Last Two Days....Thursday INFORMATION!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again! 4-1 Last Two Days....Thursday INFORMATION!!

Guys we are in the midst of another huge run....4-1 the last 2 days....Complete records below......You don't want to hold out any longer. Our new member deals are bringing in more people every day, and you need to get on board. We have posted our plays right here on BC after games start, so you know this is no BS. Join our team, and never look back. Stop wagering on systems and stats. It is foolish and will get you nowhere. Let us make the connection for you!. Thanks, Kurt, PLSports

Last 21 Days: 42-15

Last 13 Days 22-10

NBA Playoffs: 11-3

Baseball: 59-22

* Just a quick thought about our service. If many of you haven't noticed, we rarely play more than two games a day. This is truly a quality that we have found many of our new customers to be fond of. The odds are against you if you do not invest in this way as the house has a huge advantage in the long run over someone playing too many games. We only play games that we are certain will win in our eyes, and in the end we display huge winnings. We are in the midst of another huge run coming up, and I hope those of you who would find this type of daily approach favorable will try us out. We have posted our winners on here for the last two days, and I would hope that the members we do have here would speak up and give us our dues if we deserve them.*

www.PureLinkSports.com
    We Make the Connection for You!

Herr Kurt....

Herr...
    Yaddah, Yaddah, Yaddah....

RULE #1
    POST A PLAY!!

Yahvo???

Comment

Comp Play:

Yankees

Comment

More....

Guys, we have just received even more promising information about today's card. Don't miss out on this great day in store. Remember, we have great new member discounts for those of you from here on BC. Thanks , Kurt -PLSports

Comment

PLAYS FOR TONIGHT!

We have two games today one which started is the Cubs, and we also have another later in the FLA/HOU game.
          Thanks. Kurt - PLSports
          www.purelinksports.com

Comment

Great work as of late. The main thing that scares me is that you guys are due to dry up, do you have any past records you can share? Most cappers who are very good hit 60%, you guys are way above that and that is what makes me apprehensive....Thanks, and good luck!

Fatman
            Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

2nd play of the Day

Our first play today hit nicely on the Cubs.
              Our second play is on the Marlins.

fatman, our records of late speak for themselves. Also our members can back up our plays, let alone the fact we post most of them here after they get off the board. And they are completely legit, although we are not monitored. We should be and are looking into that at the present time. I will get back to you with our records previously to the last 21 days. thanks.
              -Kurt PLSports www.purelinksports.com

Comment

Fatman

Fatman, Our MLB record for the 2004 season as of yesterday is 59-22. Is that what your looking for, or other sports as well? Let me know, thanks.

Comment

I believe you.........I just wish you well the rest of the way...
                  Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Fatman

Fatman, lol - I'm happy you believe me! Not distinctly you; but sometimes i get the feeling people are waiting for us to go on a bad streak to join us. But it hasn't happened yet! Maybe we should throw the board for a week! - Just Kidding, Good Luck to you, let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

you got it, I will give you a week and see how it is done! Take care and good luck to both of us!
                      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Fats

Thanks Fats, You won't be disappointed by the end of the week!

Comment

Thursday's Plays

Thursday's Card:
                          -Cubs WIN 7-3
                          -Marlins IN PROGRESS down 1-0 at end of 2, look for them to come back strong!

Comment

2-0!!!!!

We went 2-0 Again!!!!
                            As Posted on BettorsChat
                            -Cubs WINNER 7-3
                            -Marlins WINNER 3-2
                            (2-0)
                            6-1 Last three days, all posted here on BettorsChat!
                            GET ON BOARD!!!!!!
                            Thanks. Kurt PLSports www.purelinksports.com

Comment

Nice Job PL i'm ridin with you, keep it up.

Fats, they are on a nice 10-3 streak, going back to the 8th. No complaints from this end.

Comment

Working...
                              X