Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick plug please

just want to invite everyone to ****************.com
    i'm newly monitored there, as well as mvpwins and a few others. it's a fairly new site and i want to invite everyone to take a look around. thanks

not associated in any way with the guys who run the place, just trying to get us monitored guys some publicity. if a guys isn't monitored, i woudn't waste my time on him.

http:www.****************.com

i believe they post the plays after they go off the board there, as well. thanks

john

Thanks

John (ego74),

You're right , it is a great site and best of all its FREE for cappers......and FREE for players to see whats what about cappers and their records, and it gives you every way to bet a play.........great for Bettors Chat viewers to look at and see who is telling the truth and who is hiding from it!

Thanks John, and everyone here should look at it......it is new so records don'y go back that far.....but we all have to start somewhere........MVP , JCD, and BUZZ and a few others that post in here are on it.................PLEASE check it out!

Handicapper Hound

Play Hard and WIN BIG!!!

MVP
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

MVP, we signed up

how do you post your plays?

thanks
      Gianni

Comment

posting plays in the HOUND

Make sure you have answered the registering email.............then login............then top right corner of home page says "sports monitor".......Enter picks.............then pick a sport form drop down menu...............Real EASY.................welcome aboard EC.........we knew you would be on there too!!!!
        www.mvpwins.com

Comment

done
          thanks

Gianni

Comment

it's also a good way for the people here to see who the hot and cold cappers are for the day, week, month,ect...before they purchase a play.

much respect to the other guys on board there. it's feels great to be in the company of other great cappers.

Comment

Working...
            X