Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-1 On Free Plays Yesterday.... Another Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 On Free Plays Yesterday.... Another Solid Freebie Inside!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the FREE day I gave out yesterday. I know I enjoyed the results as I went 3-0 right here at Bettors Chat, plus another 2-0 for my newsletter subscribers.

My only loss on the day was Indiana -3.5 over Miami. I won with Boston/ Cleveland OVER 10.5, Toronto +110 over Kansas City, Arizona -140 over NY Mets and Minnesota +5 over Sacramento. My Free Plays are now 9-3 the last 8 days.

On Today's Card I have 5 very strong plays going, including two 3 Unit plays and three 2 unit plays. One of the plays is an Over/ Under play. All for just $7.00, plus read the special below to get FREE NBA plays. In the NBA I have 3 strong plays going, with one 3 Unit and two 2 Unit plays.

Be sure and pick up a daily package as I have 3 to 7 plays daily for just $7.00, or pick up a weekly, monthly or seasonal package for very affordable rates. Don't forget that you can get Free NBA playoff plays by purchasing one of my Baseball Packages. See my Premium Plays Page for more details.

Sign up for my newsletter, which includes Free Plays and periodic Free Service Plays and more. Email me at [email protected].

I have another solid Free Play at my site right now, w/analysis.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play
    Oakland over Detroit: The new look Tigers have the hitting this year, but their pitching is the same as last years pitiful team. Detroit starters have an ERA of 6.42 in the early going, with tonight's starter Johnson going 1-5 and a 6.43 ERA. Detroit as a team is just 1-6 when Johnson starts, while scoring just 3.3 rpg for the righty. With Oakland 11-2 the last 13 meetings and Johnson 1-6 his last 7 vs the A's, I'll take Oakland to get back to the .500 mark with an impressive road win.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

2-1

Lucky,
    You gave out Toronto, Indiana and Arizona here at Bettors Chat.
    2-1 not 3-0
    Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

Your right I appologize for that. I had wrong record down. My fault.
      Jeff Bloss
      Lucky Leprechaun Sports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X