• Show
Clear All

• East Coast Saturday

terrible day yesterday losing -19.45 units

this week +7 units, last week +10.05 units
    mlb this week +20 units, mlb last week +14.7 units

OUR ONLY PLAY TONIGHT:
    SAC QUEENS +6 (2 STARS)

although saturdays are a services best selling days, we have to take a step back and make sure we end the week on the plus side. Tommorow is the start of a new week, and we look for another winning week, question is how much!!!

MLB CRIPPLERS IN MAY ARE 3-1
    MLB IS +34.7 UNITS THE PAST 2 WEEKS

http://www.ecsportsconsulting.com

sign up for 1 week of plays for a special rate of $60, if we dont show a profit, you get your money back

so all in all, we showed a profit this week, but could of been bigger!!! the good thing is that mlb is on a nice run of over 30 units the past 2 weeks

back tommorow with a big card at East Coast!!!

slowly but surely, we will win again next week, the question is how much, but our money management stylees we practice tell us to take a breather today and take our weekly winnings!!!

the Queens win (1-0) (+2 units)

finish the week +9 units, pretty good

lets get a third winning week in a row going today!!!

Comment

nice pick

Nice pick on the Kings glad to see an Nba winner for a change! Been a rough month and a half. Up only 5 units after losing 5 dimes last month. Hoping for beeter times in the days ahead. Thanks hc

Comment

haz

you also won over 3 dimes the month before!!!

we have won the past 2 weeks, hopefully a good week here!!!

Comment

Money

Nice too know your monitoring my money, but didn't know that i informed you of my wagers? Don't believe i have ever played on a service that much until i monitor for awhile, however i find it hard to believe that 5500 in losses by your lines equals plus dollars even with the assumption you made. Don't want us patting ourselves on the back to hard, wouldn't want us to break our arms!! Thanks hc Dont forget during specials your top plays were suppose to be played for nickle wagers. Thanks

Comment

yesd Haz so how did you lose 5 dimes last month when the first half of the month you were playing nickels instead of dimes

if you dont like our service Haz, we can end it today!!!

Comment

we are trying our best to make our clients money, we are up since the beginning of the year

we are trying our best here Haz!!!

Comment

EC

I thought your comment was concerning Mar since it certainly couldn't have been May? Right? hc But it sounds like u keep better books than me! Maybe u can email me my record? hc I trade you that for bank records! hc

Comment

Haz

i cant determine how much all our clients play

all we know is that we are honest, and work hard, and we are up units for our clients!!!

best of luck, maybe there are some services out there that could win you more, but we are happy with our track record!!!

Gianni

Comment

Understood

I understand your trying your best and i thank you for that! Hopefully we can do better in the future! I jumped on @ the end of your streak and find myself waiting for the next. Best of Luck hc

Comment

lets get these early games in!!!

Comment

EC

Please remember that you do make recommendations on what your clients play or howelse would you even have a record! Thanks hc

Comment

yes Haz, and our clients are up long term!!!

we are up the past 2 weeks, and looking for another one

sorry if you dont like how we do business, you can always join another team!!!

Comment

EC

Thats maybe where the problem is and disking members who haven't been with you long term might be a great way to build your client base? hc

Comment

Working...
                            X