Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU'VE DEFINITELY HEARD ABOUT OUR GUARANTEES...Good as Gold! SUPER SALE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU'VE DEFINITELY HEARD ABOUT OUR GUARANTEES...Good as Gold! SUPER SALE!!!!

Most of you have seen them here, and they are unstoppable. We have had 2 Guarantee days in the last week, and neither day was in doubt even for a split second. In fact we swept the board those days, and Today we are putting on another Daily Membership GUARANTEE for this HUGE INFORMATION SATURDAY! We have 3 Games on the card, and WE GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL AT LEAST HIT 2 OUT OF 3 Games TODAY. IF WE DON'T, ***YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK*** That's right, not extra days added to your membership, you get it all back! We will sweep the board again though, so don't worry about that. This is our biggest card of the week, and it will come in easily. Also today, we are running our WEEKEND SUPER SAVER SALE. So, if you have been waiting for a perfect time to try us out, then now is the time. You can get SATURDAY AND SUNDAY for only $17, or you can just get today's card. I highly reccomend that you get on board today though, and I know you will be happy come Sunday Morning if you do. We have been on a an extreme tear overall and it will continue. AGAIN, HUGE SALE, AND A DAILY GUARANTEE FROM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.....
    "PURE-LINK SPORTS! WE MAKE THE CONNECTION FOR YOU!"
    Thanks, Kurt

www.PureLinkSports.com

*New members, E-Mail us and ask about the weekly deal available to all who see our ad here on BC.

Comp. Play: Expos
    We Make the Connection for You!

update

Why did you not update your record after your 1-1 day 5/6 should it not be 53-20 now??

Comment

Quick

What's with all this BS??? Why didn't you come on here and tell everyone how you had 2 losing days in a row. And how yesterday you had your customers play a $185 fav as a 4 unit play that lost. And that you lost a grand total of 11.8 units yesterday. I thought you were an honest dude?? Supposedly you are picking winners at 73.2% but you have lost 3 out of your last 4. Take your shit elsewhere man. If you're going to come on here saying how great you are then tell the whole story. All this shit about you being on an absolute tear and unstoppable comes after 2 losing days. What a fucking scam artist!

Comment

First game is a loser. -220 on the day. Cannot break even on the day even if you 2 out of 3 for the rest of the day.........!
        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Pure-Shit

Yes we have heard of you, BigMike just exposed you! Why would you think you could come here to BC and lie and not get caught. Oh yes we've heard!!
          THanks BigMike and WSOx
          Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

pure link

just like i said the other night in my post
            you have to prove yourself around here
            you just dont come on this forum and talk shit
            we dont fuck around here
            talk is cheap
            your not the only one out there in this world that wins
            look around
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Working...
            X