Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18-8-1 Run The Last 4 Days... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-8-1 Run The Last 4 Days... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Another solid day on the baseball diamond for me, as I went 4-2 in service plays and 1-1 in my free plays for a record of 5-3 on the day, and 18-8-1 over the last 4 days. My O/U plays took a hit going 1-2, but I'm still 6-3-1 over the last 4 days in that category.

It's been a nice little run and I look to keep it going tonight with 7 strong MLB plays for just $7.00.

FRIDAY'S ARE ALWAYS "DOLLAR A PLAY DAY" IN MLB, AT LUCKY LEPRECHAUN SPORTS. SEE MY PREMIUM PLAYS PAGE FOR DETAILS!!!

Don't forget that you can get Free NBA playoff plays by Purchasing one of my Baseball Packages. Tonight I will have another solid parlay on the Detroit/ Jersey game. I nailed both parts of Game 1 and looking to do the same tonight.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Sign up for our newsletter to recieve my top free plays on the day plus 3-5 free service plays each week. [email protected].

Today's Free Play
    St Louis/ Montreal UNDER 8: I've stayed away from playing the total in Montreal games lately because their games were a little higher scoring and harder to figure out, but this looks like a perfect sport for a return. St Louis pitcher, Matt Morris has pitched great on the road so far this year, going 2-0 with a 1.86 ERA in two starts. Also he has given up just 30 hits in 43 innings in 6 overall starts this year. Monteal's Kim has a 1.17 ERA in 23 innings this year while the team is ranked 6th in the league in total team ERA. Montreal is 30th in team hitting though, averaging just .223 at the plate while scoring a measely 2.3 rpg this year. 4 of the last 6 games in the series have gone UNDER... make it 5 of 7 as Montreal plays another boring home game.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X