Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings...

Hey guys and ladies,

Just a note to let you know I'm back in the saddle. A month into the Baseball Season I'm ready to tackle the diamond and NBA Playoffs.

Enjoyed a break after a nice end to the NFL Season cashing in on Panthers @ 35-1 to win the NFC and Pats @ 11-1 and 35-1 to win the AFC and Superbowl.

I'll be posting my picks at the services forum to plug the site, so be sure to check out that forum for my plays. Good to be back...

Sincerely,
    David
    aka taxi driver
    Net Winners Only

Astros @ BRAVES

The Braves are struggling to show any resemblance of the Braves we've come to know for over a decade, thus far being unable to put together any sort of string of wins.

However, they also have not put together any sort of string of losses either, offering hope and suggesting that their struggles aree more than likely temporary.

The Braves come home on the heels of two straight losses, and while that is not an automatic, the feeling here is that they will get the win against an outright horrid and winless Redding to date.

A buck twenty is about as cheap as you can expect to get the Braves at home. We like'm...

BRAVES -120 over Redding

dave
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    Net Winners Only

Comment

Working...
    X