STOP POSTING NSA and VegasSI's PLAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP POSTING NSA and VegasSI's PLAYS

Please stop posting their plays. You are pissing them off and you're going to ruin it for all their paying customers. Its only 120 bucks a month for their plays, which is extremely cheap. I'm getting tired of this, and you are going to end up screwing a lot of people over if this crap continues. They have a disclaimer on their site and you agree to their terms of service that says DO NOT POST on open forums. Respect their wishes, they are their plays. Thank you. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers but this is getting ridiculous.

HarleyNBailey

WHAT????

Hey Hurl n Barf...

Are you kidding me!!
    Get serious...
    What are they going to do...stop selling plays
    to suckers??

Go shill for someone who deserves help....
    Out.
    FB

Comment

HarleyNBailey

You need to go get me a cup of "shut the hell up" they are the biggest scammers out there!!!! I hope someone posts everything they put up! Remember,I bought their friggen service and then was treated like dirt because they thought I was posting their crappy plays even though I wasn't!!!!!!!! so, get a grip, and get me a cup of "shut the hell up"!!!

Comment

HarleyNBailey

What is your afilliation with NSA/VSI...Customer only???? or maybe a little more...

If you're just a customer, then what in the hell are they going to do to you....You're not posting their plays....Thus they shouldn't cut you off....Even if they do, you can come here and save $1440.00 a year...

In addition if you are a customer of theirs, why are you lurking through here....To get someone elses plays...How contradictory!!!

You didn't mean to ruffle any feathers???? Then why stoke the fire...You for one, in my opinion, have to have an ulterior motive for making that statement....i e, afilliation of some sort with them...If not....your statement---makes no sense---that is the purpose of this FORUM....

I reiterate, the only way you could be aware of this, is that you have to have been lurking, looking, scanning this forum for inside info, or someone elses plays..

Suggestion---keep your plays from them, use them for yourself, don't participate in this FORUM, especially with more negativity, give us an ANNUAL update of how you're doing....Talk to you next year on this date...Pathetic one you are....Hope they don't put you in JAIL for someone else posting their plays....??????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Guys if you do a search he used to post their plays on a few occasions. So I'm assuming they still think its him after being a loyal customer for 2 years.

Comment

Comment

fuck-off harley man--- catch me if ya can!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: STOP POSTING NSA and VegasSI's PLAYS

Originally posted by HarleyNBailey
                Please stop posting their plays. You are pissing them off and you're going to ruin it for all their paying customers. Its only 120 bucks a month for their plays, which is extremely cheap. I'm getting tired of this, and you are going to end up screwing a lot of people over if this crap continues. They have a disclaimer on their site and you agree to their terms of service that says DO NOT POST on open forums. Respect their wishes, they are their plays. Thank you. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers but this is getting ridiculous.

HarleyNBailey
                Are you kidding me???? Did they tell you "WE" are pissing them off? Why would they tell you that? I wouldn't pay $12 a month for their plays.

Comment

I love the shit storm that follows a dumb post like that. funny stuff.
                  "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    Guys if you do a search he used to post their plays on a few occasions. So I'm assuming they still think its him after being a loyal customer for 2 years.

dont be fooled by this fuckhead. Last year when i just joined this forum i thought this person was a bettor just like you or me, but it turns out that he is more than just a customer to VSI. he in fact is more than likely to be working for them. he has trying to find out the leak for VSI for several months now, doin the trick by saying that 'he just went away on holiday and just got back and wanted the plays for NSA in exchange for tony campone's plays", doin this to not just me but several others, part of VSI's ploy to try to find out who is leaking their plays!!! this guy is more than likely to be working for them and please everyone put this fucker on ur blacklist, especially if u are buying their plays, never give him ur email address!!!

Comment

Well if hes a loyal customer he is one broke loyal customer this guy is the best FADE in the business. :D

Comment

Working...
                      X