Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Your Free Service Play... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Free Service Play... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Let's change up a bit and start with the day in the NBA. A perfect 2-0 sweep is what happened last night for me, as Detroit crushed Jersey and the total stayed way UNDER the posted 171. I'm now 5-0 the last 2 days in the NBA playoffs.

I had a nice day on the baseball diamond as I bounced back with a 4-1 day, including 2 Over/ Under winners. I won with Anaheim, Texas, the Under in the Texas/ Tampa Bay game and the Over in Houston/ Cincinnati game. My lone loss was on the Red Sox.

On today's card I have 6 big MLB plays for you, including 2 Over/ Under plays. In the NBA There is 3 more big playoff plays ready. Don't forget that you can get Free NBA playoff plays by purchasing one of my Baseball Packages. See my Premium Plays Page at my site for more details.

Today's Free Play
    Chicago (AL) -115 over Baltimore

Right now, on my Free Picks Page, at my site I have another solid freebie (w/ write-up), plus a Free Service play. Normally 2 to 3 times a week I give out a Free Service Play in my newsletter. Send an email to [email protected] to recieve it.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Last edited by LuckyLeprechaun; 05-04-2004, 05:06 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X