X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TY the FLY

TY:

Right You have played at least 17 Code Zebras in the NBA since April 14th. You are a LOSER and BIG FAT LIER!! No big time bettor would drop 100K on 17 playoff games to date out of approximately 25 total games. You are a scamdicapper and only the CODE ZEBRA you gave us lost. You got to be f-----g kidding you LOSER!

Ty Gaston
    BettorsChat Veteran

Ty Gaston's Code Zebra Nba Free Right Here For Monday!
    Ty Gaston is releasing his "famed" Code Zebra NBA game as his post for today here at bettorschat! This is a very rare post, unlike his free plays everyday here! This a a 3 unit play, in other words bet 3 times your normal amount on this Code Zebra game!

Ty Gaston likes Seattle -2 over Houston as his Code Zebra play in the NBA for Monday night. Seattle is playing thier last home game tonight, have been eliminated from the playoffs, but have beaten Houston 3 times this season. Look for a maximum effort from the Supersonics in thier finale at home on Monday Night! Good Luck

For more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

TG

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-12-2004 12:11 PM

Buzzerbeater you suck

Buzzerbeater;
    the Seattle Houston games was not a playoff game ya idiot and I replaced that game with a Code Zebra winner if you remember!
    You should apologize for being a dick

TG

Comment

TY.........

So you're batting .500 right now as we know in your Zebra-Horse barnyard animal zoo plays. I don't care about your claimed record, I don't want you to restate it for me either, but if you want to shut all these guys up, if you want to silence me and the rest of the people. Then prove it and release 5-7 more, winning at least 4-6 respectively. Believe me, I or no one here is going to play these for any kind of JACk if any at all. I know for damn sure I won't.

IMHO you won't do it, and you can't, cuz you're a joke and this arguement of you being as you claim "the best" will continue forever. I find it funny that you're the only capper that will post your record over a period of time that has you banging 80-90% of your plays. Many guys on here, such as Vegas, all have you hitting 50% or around such. Swallow your pride for once and make an attempt to quiet these guys.

~~~ Tigger

PS. You won't do it, and I'll put money on that ANYDAY!!!

Comment

He asshole I never said it was a playoff game. Read my post you scammer. I said you gave us your only loss and then ran 17 off in a row and these high rollers drop 100K on 2 plus games each day. Right! You are the biggest loser in VEGAS! Go wipe your ass elsewhere.

Comment

cODE zEBRA

I would never ever post Zebra plays again just to shut these guys up, I make millions a year, and I pay for it, they want zebras, they can shut the fuck up like everyone else and pay for them
          I have nothing to prove, the zebras speak for themselves, last night under 172 is plenty proof as I won by 38 points on the under and the Cleveland Indians +180 over big mouth schilling, he aint shit
          and dickbreath buzzerbeater, I don't claim to have all my people betting a 100k a game when was that said? I have 2 of my clients who bet 100k, (both NBA bettors) not all of them. I never claimed all of my clients were betting NBA zebras and baseball Zebra games, some bet both, some just the NBA, some just baseball

Come to vegas and watch me cash my ticket at Caesars on the under 172, and the Tribe, kiss my ass you frickin loser, and you and tigger can cry together for not buying the zebras, ha ha ha
          TG

Comment

LOSER! You don't make millions. You are full of S_ _ T!! You are a big scammer and no different than the rest of your kind that throw garbage around and have never had to back it up. You are not a businessman but a slime sucking scum bag! Get lost and go play with your millions LOSER! You have to earn respect and you A_ _H_ _E! have not done anything but try to put good quality honest people down. It won't happen here!!!

Comment

Working...
            X