Today's Free Play!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Free Play!!!

What happened yesterday? I have no clue, but it won't happen again, I can assure you that. It was a horible day on the diamonds as I went 1-5 in my service plays and 1-1 in free plays. No excuses. I just know that it won't happen again.

I had a better time on the NBA hardwood going 3-0 with New Orleans -3, San Antonio -5.5 and the UNDER in the San Antonio/ Lakers game.

On today's card I have 5 VERY strong MLB plays for just $7.00 and in the NBA I have two Playoff Plays. Don't forget that you can get Free NBA playoff plays by purchasing one of my Baseball Pakages. See my Premium Plays Page, at my site for more details.

To recieve my daily newsletter, which includes FREE Plays, periodic FREE service plays and more then send an email to [email protected].

Today's Free Play
    Kansas City +108 over Toronto

Good Luck Today!!!

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

DAMN RIGHT IT FREE LUCKY CHARM!!!! IT HAVE TO BE FREE GIVE OUT SUCKY ROYAL ONLY 1-10 ON ROAD!!!! LUCKY FOR THEM THEY PLAY SORRY BLUE JAY MIGHT GET LUCKY OK!!!!!

I MAKE DEAL TOO!!!!! YOU BET ON MY MILLION $$$ GAME AND BET FOR ME TOO I NOT HAVE ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW ONLY DO FOR FUN DRIVE LONG WAY TO LIBERY TO POST PLAYS FOR MY FREINDS HERE OK SEND ME MY MONEY WHEN I WIN OK OUT!!!!!

YOU BET MILLION DOLLAR FOR YOU AND HUNDERD DOLLAR ME OK OUT!!!!

WAHT HELL YOU TALK ABOUT 7 DOLLAR BUT GOOD LUCK OK LUCKY CHARM OUT!!~!!!

WARIOR BYE!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X