Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Information & Comp. Play!!! 2-0 Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Information & Comp. Play!!! 2-0 Sunday!

Huge Information Plays Tonight in the MLB. Of course out Sunday Guarantee came through with us sweeping the board, and Monday will be no different. Thanks! -Kurt PLSports

www.PureLinkSports.com

Comp Play: Indians
    We Make the Connection for You!

Great Time To Get On Board!

Today would be perfect for someone to jump on board with PLS. We have been dominating the MLB and look to continue to be the best out there. Looking ahead, we have a GOM coming this week. With the way the MLB has been going the past couple of weeks, it looks like a very special play. Check out our dominance on our site!

-Kurt, PLSports

www.PureLinkSports.com

-We Make The Connection For You!
    Last edited by Pure-Link; 05-03-2004, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Like I said I would keep people updated with their record while I was on board. They had a 1-2 Saturday and I thought here it comes the slump. We all go through them So I thought it is time since they have been on fire as of late. Well they then come back on Suday with a two game guarantee. They hit em both. I am not in any way associated with them just someone telling it like it is. They are on fire right now. I think the record is 5-2 since I joined. Tell me those are bad odds. Well gla.
      Next Time I'll bet a winner

Comment

giving them a shot

they were 3-2 for the 2 days that i had .. so i am trying them for a week .. i think they deserve a shot

good luck guys

Comment

Thanks Guys!

wonderer and baseknock,

I really appreciate your comments, and they won't be forgotten. We have been doing great and it will continue. Here we go with a big night Monday! Let's get em' !

Comment

Yes! Got it! 2-0

Thanks Again Guys!

Comment

Working...
            X