Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Nba Early Winner For Sunday!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Nba Early Winner For Sunday!

Ty Gaston likes New Orleans -4 over Miami in Sunday's early NBA action!

For a free winning baseball game go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

TG

Frankie B

Sounds like a money line play on Miami should be made .

Comment

Ty Gaston's record

Ty's Monthly Record

July 2003.......12-8 +170
      August 2003..12-10 -315
      Sept 2003......16-13 +25
      Oct 2003.........9-13 -605

YTD
      49-44 -725 52.7%

I will continue to grade all of Ty's posted comp plays.

Comment

TY GASTON

ONE TIME I TALKED TO TY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO HE GAVE ME A 2TEAM PARLEY, gREEN BAY -5 AND OVER 36.5 FROM HIS CODE ZEBRA AND IT HIT PERFECTLY EASILY 27-17. i JUST COULD'T JUSTIFY PAYING 15,000.00 FOR THE CODE zEBRA CLUB BECAUSE i dont bet a 1000.oo a game.. Thanks TY.. I'm a believer..
        who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

Re: TY GASTON

Originally posted by coonsis
          [BThanks TY.. I'm a believer.. [/B]
          With all due respect it was only two games.

Comment

Frankb.....

We have gone back and checked the records you stated, where are Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb March and 2003? If your gonna post em, post em all.

I have won 3 straight here at bettorschat and my record stands at 42-29 the last 71 games, very different from your posted records.

I can post all 71 games and dates to SHOW you if need be. It gets monotonous with you and Tony Vegas posting what you want when you want.

you can go to **** and see proof of 16-0 in Code Zebra games in the NBA Playoffs as well as 31-3 in baseball, despite my Oakland loss yesterday in baseball. And if you check tygaston.com you will see the game I posted here yesterday New Orleans -4 was in fact a Code Zebra game

I will make sure I post all my records here daily to either dispute or comprehend your posted records

Play fair, I do!

TG

Comment

ty

i dont even see a pick posted at all from ya yesterday bout code zebra....oh u just didnt say your freebie was member pick, my bad!
              Last edited by djlivejive; 05-03-2004, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Re: Frankb.....

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
                We have gone back and checked the records you stated, where are Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb March and 2003? If your gonna post em, post em all.
                I will grade the rest when time permits. I'll do November this afternoon.

It gets monotonous with you and Tony Vegas posting what you want when you want.
                Are you contending that your record that I've posted from July though October is inaccurate?

Comment

Re: Frankb.....

I'm not sure why Ty is eager for me to post November.

November 2003
                  12-14 46.2% -340

On November 29 Ty had a selection on Tennessee -10. I checked two sources. One had the line closed at -13.5 the other -14. Tennessee won by 13. I graded that game as a WINNER! In fairness I'm trying to give Ty the benefit. I'll let other members judge for themselves.

Since 7/9/2003
                  61-58 51.3% -1065
                  Last edited by frankb03; 05-03-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

FRankb full of shit

Frankb;
                    I beg to differ with you your wrong once again, all you fuckfaces in florida are scams, your a service just trying to post untrue shit on here, tell DAN THE MAN, and all the other scum (14) he got busted with, have a nice time in jail! HA!

You can call me anytime at 1-800-362-3755 and I will go through all the records, that you posted which are false records

TG

Comment

Frankb......

Frankb.......
                      have fun all you want posting your bullshit records, as we continue to roll with the Code Zebra games at 16-0 in the NBA Playoffs!

Free games are free games, not a reflection of our pay per services, enjoy as you have nothign better to do, posting records of free plays hey can you go back and check all the records for Quick SIlva, MVP wins, and East Coast? I already have them done, lets see who you tell the truth about and who you lie about?

Let me know

Comment

16-0 WOW

WOW 16-0 WOW you must be good !!! You couldn't go 8-8 on a Saturday if you had Sunday's newspaper one day earlier. Take a hike Asshole.

Comment

Ty,[

Frank is a good guy, read up on what he tries to do and also check his record, he bets and tries to bring honesty wherever he posts. I hold him in high regard.

I dont get why you feel the need to call people fuck faces if they challange what you say? What does that accomplish? Tell me what motivation he has to take so much of his time to research your messages and check the final scores to come up with a grand total, when if you can prove him wrong he looks like a moron?

I believe Frank and unless you can repost your plays with non edited text, I cant see why anyone would think otherwise.

Take it easy on the insults, being so combative cant be good for the ole ticker..

Comment

Covergirl....

I wouldnt need sunday's paper, because I would never bet 16 games in a day, even if i had a crystal ball. Your an idiot you take a hike.

Wallstreet;
                            I hold frankb in the highest regards as well, for someone to take so much time and still post records that are not correct, especailly FREE PLAYS, like I said before, that are not the top plays, you guys can go ahead and sell your BIG plays for $20 bucks and give out your 8 plays a day, MY CLIENTS don't have a needle in their arms, they don't need the action, they wait until its Code Zebra time and bet their asses off. If frankb is in such high regard tell him to buy some zebras and see what all the hype is about? Or you buy the zebras for yourself and see what all the hype is about.

My ticker is just fine, by the way.
                            TG

Comment

Which month is inaccurate?
                              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Working...
                              X