Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Saturday On Tap... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Saturday On Tap... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

An 0-1 mark last night in the O/U department as Philly/ Arizona failed to go over the posted total of 9. My other O/U play was rained out in Texas. That happened to be my only loss on the MLB day as Philly, Houston and the Yanks all won for me. ialso won my free play with the Padres over the Mets. The NBA wasn't as kind as I went 0-1-1, losing with Minnesota -13.5 and pushing on the Miami/ New orleans total.

Today I am going to kep the momentum going with my 7 for 7 Pot of Gold Super Pack. 7 plays for $7.00. This package includes two 3 unit plays, three 2 unit plays and two 1 unit plays, with two more O/U plays mixed in there. You get all that for a dollar a play. I also still have that on going special where if you purchase any Monthly or Seasonal Baseball Package you get my entire NBA Playoff Package for FREE, or purchase a Weekly or Daily package and get equal amount of days in FREE NBA Playoff Plays.

Get My 7 for 7 Pot Of Gold Super Pack at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play
    1 Unit Pittsburgh -105 over Milwaukee

Everyday I release 2 to 3 free plays on my newsletter plus I have periodic FREE service plays on it as well. To get my Newsletter just email me at llsports.clinic.net.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Last edited by LuckyLeprechaun; 05-01-2004, 12:13 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X