X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough Ty?

Wayne or whomever moderates;
    I like the way you guys work. Someone gets on my thread and completely uses every F word in the book, wizard of idiots and dj the bj and others, then when I strike back, you edit mine and say ENOUGH TY. Whatever happened to our constitution of free speech rights, or is it just that you let yours gooses run wild and I cant gander? Whats fair is fair? Controversy is fair game, they take thier hits at me and I can take mine back? I bet if you were referess in boxing you would tie Mike Tysons hands behind him! What a frickin joke, your like the Washington Post you print what you wanna print, wow is this Russia or the USA?
    Ty Gaston

Ty Gasman

Hey Ty...

Go cry somewhere else.
    Take your loser picks and hustle some hair-plugs.

You have overstayed your welcome and smell like 3 day old sardines....little fish in the Big Waters. You're a loser,
    an anti-Semite and a racist!! The world is just fine without
    your truly losing record.

Take your cancerous stench elsewhere!
    Get Fucked

Comment

If you put a FREE play like you are suppose to none of that thread would have happened. I know you forgot right? C'mon it's the firsty thing you should do as a "Service" posting here and it's the rule of thumb. This thread is closed to avoid another useless one.

Comment

Working...
      X