Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10-1 The Last Four Days. SUPER SATURDAY SALE / Huge Information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-1 The Last Four Days. SUPER SATURDAY SALE / Huge Information!

Wow, what a week! Look at this:

Last 12 Days: 30-6 (83%)

Last 4 Days 10-1 (91%)

NBA Playoffs: 9-2 (81.8%)

Baseball: 47-14 (77%)

Can you find anyone better? We are on an Extreme Tear to say the least. We swept the board again Friday, going 2-0 with the Giants and Dodgers. Today we are having our SUPER SATURDAY SALE. If you want to try us out, now is the Perfect Time. Buy Today's card for $10, and get Sunday Absolutely Free. Better Yet, Buy a Week Membership and Automatically get a Three Day Extension. That's 10 Days for the Price of 7! You will not find a better deal anywhere, and our Information Wins! These Deals are only good today for our Super Saturday Sale, and you can't afford to hold out any longer. Pure-Link Sports, Let us make the Connection for You! -Kurt, PLSports

Comp. Play: Rangers - Game #2

www.PureLinkSports.com
    We Make the Connection for You!

Look people They really are doing that well. On Thursday I took advantage of the game of the month or year I forget and the 7days for the price of three. On thursday they went 3-1 with their big game hitting on the Astros. Last night they had the Dodgers and the Giants +1.5 both easy wins. I will let you know what the record is after my subscription runs out, but they are on fire right now. And the pricing is very reasonable.
    Next Time I'll bet a winner

Comment

Thanks Wonderer!

Finally, you hear it from one of our members. I sound like a broken record coming on here every day and saying, "Hey we swept the board again!" Our numbers are the best, and we hope you all can see. Again, if you are or have been thinking about trying us out, now is the time as we have our SUPER SATURDAY sale. -Kurt

Still Time to Catch the Full Card Today!

www.PureLinkSports.com
      We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

Quick

I bought the card for today, let's see if you are a fraud! Hard to believe those numbers you post? I guess we will see!:D :D

Comment

1-2 today. Guess it just so happens that you don't go 3-0 on the day I purchase. I guess you will give everyone that purchased today Sunday free?

Comment

Working...
          X