Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoosier Sports FREE WEEK!! 7* play today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier Sports FREE WEEK!! 7* play today!

We are having a free trial week open to anyone, even Tony Gaston !! Just send me an e-mail and we will set you up. We have a 7* play today and a 10* before the week is over.

10* 3-0 ytd
    7* 2-0-1 ytd

Hoosier Sports, 2 time baseball handicapping champions is the best baseball service in the nation. not only do we pound the books hitting 60-65% year in and year out, but we provide you with info to "learn while you earn" everyday you will get 1-3 plays, including our dog of the day that hit 53% last year, our very popular O/U play of the day that hits 65% and has very long winning streaks. We go for our 3rd championship this year so dont fall for those other fonies, sign up with Hoosier Sports Today!
    http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=904
    [email protected]

Comp Play for 4/26
    4* Atlanta Braves/Ramirez +135

i thought his name was Ty?
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
      i thought his name was Ty?
      oops my bad!

Comment

with the plays u just sent me, should i keep em to myself or can i post them in the service section....i thought i should ask 1st
        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
          with the plays u just sent me, should i keep em to myself or can i post them in the service section....i thought i should ask 1st
          Seanie, that is actually Kyle's e-mail not mine, but sure post them if you like.

Comment

Working...
          X