Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB O/U Plays now 9-3 L5 Days... Playoff Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB O/U Plays now 9-3 L5 Days... Playoff Freebie Inside!!!

Friday will be a big day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I will put my first guarantee of the season on the table for you. As you know I have been touting my Over/ Under plays as they have been on a roll of late. Well on Friday I will release an Over/ Under Parlay for just $7.00. Now both plays must win or you will receive a full weeks worth of my plays for FREE. That's a $30.00 value if I don't hit both plays. This special Parlay will be available at 4pm on Friday as both games will be night games.

The bad news is that I went 4-3 yesterday (not too bad), the good news is that I have hit 4 straight free plays and my Over/ Under record is 9-3 over the last 5 days and 17-10 for the year. If your searching for strong OVER/ UNDER plays then look no further than Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I will include one or two in each package, everyday. Plus everyday at my site you can get the day's trends and angles for both baseball and basketball, plus power rankings and more.

TODAY'S MLB CARD

Today I have 5 big plays on the block for you. There is two 3 Unit plays, two 2 Unit plays and one 1 Unit plays. 2 of my plays are of the Over/ Under variety and as you can see below I have been hot in that category this year. So head over to my Premium Plays page and pick up today's plays for just $7.00.

I have a very Solid Over/ UNder Freebie in baseball at my site right now. Just visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com and click on my baseball page to get this solid play with analysis.

TODAY'S NBA CARD

After a 2-4 service play record the 1st 2 days of the playoffs, I have bounced back with a 4-1 record the last 2 days. Today I have 3 more big plays for just $7.00. Also, remember that you can get my entire NBA playoff package for FREE, by purchasing either my Monthly or Seasonal MLB Package. See my Premium Plays page to get all the action.

Todays NBA Free Play is to take the Detroit -10.5 over Milwaukee.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X