Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoosier Sports 10* play today!! (2-0 ytd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier Sports 10* play today!! (2-0 ytd)

Today we have our 3rd 10* play of the season, 2-0 so far and was 8-2 last year. also our 7* are 2-0 as well, documented in the service plays thread here at BC. Sign up today for the rest of the basketball season and all of baseball for only $100!

Hoosier Sports, 2 time baseball handicapping champions is the best baseball service in the nation. not only do we pound the books hitting 60-65% year in and year out, but we provide you with info to "learn while you earn" everyday you will get 1-3 plays, including our dog of the day that hit 53% last year, our very popular O/U play of the day that hits 65% and has very long winning streaks. We go for our 3rd championship this year so dont fall for those other fonies, sign up with Hoosier Sports Today!
    http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=904
    [email protected]

comp play for 4/20
    4* Philadelphia Phillies/Padilla -117
    Last edited by Cubs04; 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM.

Your a douchebag

CUBS04;
    i tried to reply to your dumb ass but the thread was closed. The difference between my site and yours is 100%, at least I tell the truth, my VIPs in baseball arent hitting at the pace I would like them too, people pay me for them and those that have paid are 6-0 or 7-0 with code zebra baseball plays, I make my people money, whatever I have to do to do it, if my VIPs aint hitting I will work with them and give them CZ's to keep them above water. My prices are the elite in the industry, youd be surprised how many people pay more than 10 fricking dollars for a play. Now go little one and sell 2 or 3 guys so ya have 3o bucks to pay for your trailer trash electricity

NCAA VIP 102-59
    NBA VIP 97-47 my VIP people make a ton working with me, your out of your league trying to bash me, with your 10.00 plays and your 2 clients!

Keep your comments to yourself, or come to the table and BUY the real shit

You Dirtbag

Comment

"The difference between my site and yours is 100%, at least I tell the truth"

are you kidding me?? his "site" is just his records no bullshit, your site is all bullshit with no documented records. He makes money on his plays by betting them, he doesn't need to charge a lot, I've been in the game a long time and I know a guy is never 22-1, or whatever you say. leave the bullshit to your site.

Comment

assbag

You dont get 30,000 hits to your site in a year, I get that daily, your a pea in a pod, make your 10 bucks ya wally. You have no clue, go spend your daily earnings (30.00 bucks) on a case of beer and indulge yourself while watching your kids, while i sit ringside at madison square garden. Did ya see me on HBO with the beautiful blonde on my arm, i was right behind TRUMP directly behind him, while you were at home borrowing the 40 bucks for the pay per view

Your a piss ant
        TG

Comment

Re: assbag

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
          You dont get 30,000 hits to your site in a year, I get that daily, your a pea in a pod, make your 10 bucks ya wally. You have no clue, go spend your daily earnings (30.00 bucks) on a case of beer and indulge yourself while watching your kids, while i sit ringside at madison square garden. Did ya see me on HBO with the beautiful blonde on my arm, i was right behind TRUMP directly behind him, while you were at home borrowing the 40 bucks for the pay per view

Your a piss ant
          TG
          your a joke Gaston, you get 30,000 hits a day wow, that must mean your a great capper. Get documented them come talk to me.

Comment

TRUMP must be a code zebra client

Comment

Originally posted by smartmoneysport
              TRUMP must be a code zebra client
              LMAO!

Comment

Trump dont bet

Trump is not a code zebra client, but 3 New Yorkers from Wall street that were with me with thier women ARE! And we will all go down in history tonight, watch the games BROTHER!
                TG

Comment

Working...
                X