Nice Call Ty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Call Ty!!

CONGRATS ON YOUR CODE ZEBRA PLAY THE OTHER DAY, HOUSTON +8- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
    I CAN SEE THE LAKERS WINNING THIS GAME TONITE BY 12 OR MORE.GL ON YOUR PLAYS TONITE.

LARRY
    BROWNSFAN

this guys a clown dont fall for his BS, yes true he gave rockets as a code zebra winner but he also gave a code zebra loser last week...his website says he is 21-1 last 22 code zebra in hoops, so his only loss is one he happened to give on this site, no way!!...and he claims he is undefeated in bases this guy is a scam dont fall for the trap

Comment

THANKS

FOR YOUR WARNING, BUT I BELIEVE THE GUY DESERVES A ( NICE CALL ) DIDNT KNOW OF HIS CZ LOSER NOR HIS CLAIM OF BEING 22-1, ONLY THAT HIS PLAY WAS ON HOUSTON +8- WITCH IN MY OPINION WAS A NICE CALL, I PERSONELLY HAVE NEVER VISITED HIS WEB SITE, AND CHOOSE NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE REDERRICK BETWEEN SO CALLED SERVICES AND MENBERS OF THIS FORUM, IVE BEEN A MENBER IN THIS FORUM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW AND IVE FOUND IT TO BE USELESS AND MEANINGLESS TO MAKE COMMENTS TO THESE SERVICES ABOUT THERE RECORDS AND HOW THEY CHOOSE TO ADVERTISE THERE PLAYS.
      AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WARNING AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY THREADS ANYTIME.

GL / LARRY
      BROWNSFAN

Comment

Tony Vegas has been tracking Ty Gaston's record from selections posted at this site. Ty's record has been very mediocre.

Ty's Record Click Here

Comment

Shcoked!

Larry;

I would be shocked if Phil Jackson didnt have these lackadaisical Lakers fired up for this game tonight, 0-7 last 7 games against the spread, it has to turn in the Lakers favor at some time, and I feel that this is the night, its a totally BALLSY call to go with LA tonight with so many trends against them, but I hope you win by 12 or more like you think and I just hope they cover.
          Thanks for the headsup and the shout out on the Houston +8 1/2 game, that was a nice call if I dont say so myself!

and frankb my actual record is 37-24 the last 61 games, yeah its not on fire but still percentage points ahead of alot of these guys that post here, and you have to REMEMBER these are free plays, I am not gonna put my VIP or Code Zebra plays here for free! I have free plays on 6 different websites including tygaston.com and over the long run EVEN the free plays win at 60% clip or better, In football I hit 15 straight here at bettorschat at one time and have hit 10 in a row and 12 in a row in hoops on two different ocassions here at bettorschat as well. So when your hot your hot and when your not, your not, right now my free plays here arent on fire, but the records are actually bettor than when tony vegas starting checking them, everyone has a point to make or something to say about Ty Gaston, but no one can doubt my integrity, I am as straight as they come and I dont need to lie about nothing.

What happens when I run 10 in a row in wins, NOTHING, I did it 3 times here and all it did was boost my ego, when I was on those runs people werent jumping on board left and right to sign up, cause they were winning for free! so why pay? SO it works both ways, right now my pay per picks are on fire and the freebies are running 52% to 61% depending on who's record you want to look at tony vegas or mine. I prefer to look at my record of 37-24 it looks better than 1-3 my last 4, and 11-10 my last 21, just as it would look better when I do hit 10 in a row on freebies. It's coming as people who click me everyday know I DO GET HOT, thats why they click

Ty Gaston

Comment

NO PROBLEM TY.

I THOUGH IT WAS A NICE CALL AND I MEANT IT , IAM SORRY THESE GUYS FEEL THE WAY THEY DO ,WHEN YOU WIN YOUR A HERO AND WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR AN ASSHOLE,WE ALL HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING, SOMETIMES WE WIN AND SOMETIMES WE LOSE,THATS HOW IT IS IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.
            MY ADVISE TO YOU IS STAND YOUR GROUND , TRUST IN GOD, AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST, WE ARE ALL HERE SUCH A SHORT TIME.GOOD LUCK TO YOU TY AND TO THE MENBERS OF THIS FORUM.
            LETS BEAT THE BOOK !!! NOT EACH OTHER!!!

LARRY
            BROWNSFAN

Comment

well said

Larry;
              well said, when you look at the clicks there is always the 10% who put thier two cents in, my first zebra had a ton of clicks before and after the seattle game. I win the replacement game and still get thrashed, your right let's beat the book, not each other, GO LAKERS!

I'm gonna be off bettorschat for a few days this coming weekend as I have the biker run in Laughlin, me and the fellas gonna go take the girls for a weekend of fun in the sun on the Colorado River and check out the 70,000 bikes at the hotels. Maybe when I get back, I will put up another Zebra for the KIND folk like yourself!

Have a good one, GO LAKERS time to wake up!

TG

Comment

have fun

gl and have fun this weekend, i love being on the river, here in wv we have white water rapids rafting, if you ever get the chance to try it ,go for it !! its great !!at any rate gl tonite and be safe,love those bikes!!

larry
                BROWNSFAN

Comment

Working...
                X