Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TY GASTON's NBA LOCK FOR MONDAY CLICK NOW IT'S FREE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty is getting what he wants, clicks and exposure...
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

DJ the BJ

Make any threats you want DJ the BJ! I knew it was you who posted under a different name, your an idiot! Tell the Penguin I will be in Laughlin at the Flamingo Hilton from Thursday night through Monday night for the biker run! Make your threats about some PENGUIN coming to see me? ha ha Nice Try bring him on, in fact have him call me at 1-800-362-3755 and we can set up an appointment, matter of fact Vegas is only 1 hour from Laughlin, WE WOULD BE GLAD to accept your threat! We love to party and WE will party all over your PENGUIN! Bring it on BIG SHOT!

Ty Gaston
      "THE RIDDLER"

Comment

"My VIP baseball is 17-16 on the season, but people paid me for the VIP Club and since the VIP's aint doing that great I have been giving them Code Zebras at no charge to make sure they win as well, to counter balance the VIP losses as the zebras we bet 3 times the amount of the VIP's"

As many of you know I "work" for Hoosier Sports in help of getting him more exposure, etc.. and he is a very honest guy but this guy is just a joke. In the above quote he is saying that if your in the VIP club (which I checked on his site is about $1000) those are not even the good plays? what kinda service is this? here is how a service works Ty, people pay you for your insight and you give them your best plays, I seriously doubt you have any clients, maybe a few dumb rich boys. also if your so so good why do you need to charge $10,000 for playoffs? Seems you would be banking with your own bets, your a joke dude.

Comment

Working...
        X