Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Deal, Plus 2 Solid Freebies Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Deal, Plus 2 Solid Freebies Inside!!!

***SPECIAL DEAL***

I have a really special deal for you. Today my plays become premium plays. You can find the pricing for these packages on my Premium Plays page. Now if you purchase a Monthly or Seasonal baseball package, I will throw in my entire NBA playoff package for FREE. You may also choose to buy a Daily or Weekly package, where you will get an equal amount of days of NBA playoff plays for free. A couple of nice options for you.

With my plays now Premium Plays here is what you can expect. I will release 2 to 5 plays per day. They will be ranked by units. My 4 and 5 unit plays will be either plays of the Month or Year, My 3 Unit plays will be plays of the day or week, and my 2 and 1 unit plays will be the lesser value of the day, but still stronger than my free plays. Every 3 unit and higher play will have analysis, plus on a daily basis you will find trends and angles for the days games, my weekly Power Rankings and a whole lot more. So check back everyday.

TODAY'S MLB CARD

Today I have 5 big plays ready for you. Two 3 Unit Plays, two 2 Unit Plays and one 1 Unit Play. Two of my plays are of the Over/ Under variety and you know how I have been touting them. So head over to my Premium Plays page and pick up a package. Let's win together.

TODAY'S NBA CARD

Right now I have 3 big NBA Playoff plays ready for you for just $7.00. Also, remember that you can get my entire NBA playoff package for FREE, by purchasing either my Monthly or Seasonal MLB Package. See my Premium Plays page to get all the action.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action

TODAY'S FREE PLAYS

Oakland/ Anaheim UNDER 8: I'm coming right back with this OU play as two good pitchers take to the mound, while both teams are stilll searching for their offensive strides. Can't see them finding it here, as another low scoring affair takes place at Anaheim.

Other Free Play: Indiana/ Boston UNDER 178

GOOD LUCKY TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X