Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston MLB Best Bet for Friday! Click here and see for free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston MLB Best Bet for Friday! Click here and see for free!

Ty Gaston likes Anaheim Colon -125 over Oakland in Friday nights Major League Baseball Action!

for more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

I will be posting my NBA Playoffs game for Saturday, Friday afternoon, so check back for my NBA for Saturday, later today

TG

since 3/8

0-1 (-1.1 unit) MLB
    22-20 (-2.6 units) overall 53.6%

basketball
    22-19(-1.5 unit) 53.6% here at bettorschat

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)
    0-1 (-3.3 units) Code Zebra
    Last edited by Tony Vegas; 04-16-2004, 05:44 PM.

Comment

another loser yesterday keep up the 50% clip, of course u will say it is higher than that cuz tony vegas only tracked bout 1.5 months but that is a long enough sample period to show u suck...and u rippin on mvp sayin he gets sports book kickbacks well u might not thats cuz u rob people for $7500 and your picks are worth at most $10 like mvp so u dont need the kickback...go buy u some diapers cuz your full of shit and i'd like to give u a kickback, to the head...u are an average handicapper at best and u continue to prove it with your win one lose one pickin pattern and even your member's "ty blows donkey dick vip code" u lost that too....u might bank off gettin unaware people to sign up w/ u but just face it u cant give out winners....there are people on this site (not services) that post all their picks for free on the daily and they would make someone more money than u ever can...hope the used car business is treatin u good cuz thats all u will have after u are not able to scam degenerate gamblers anymore...see ya tie gasman

Comment

records update

Tony Vegas;
        the post you made is very misleading so just to justify

I am 0-1 in baseball here at bettorschat, not 22 wins and 21 losses as the post appears

overall 36-22 the last 58 games here at bettorschat

just wanted to clarify

also BJ the dj, I really don't think anyone listens to your bashing, YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS with my company, and yes the plays have been about 52% or so since tony vegas started posting, but I go back further than what he posts and ALL ARE DOCUMENTED here at bettorschat so I prefer to post my 36-22 record as that is more legit than what he posts and shows a longer period of time overall!

Does anyone ever post the records of the others here at bettorschat? I think it would be an idea for the moderators to also follow all the services records, not just mine, whats fair is fair, all the guys saying they are this and that, in thier ads, but no one documents them.

Also I dont post my top plays here, these are FREEBIES, if DJ THE BJ ever did purchase my VIP or Code Zebra Clubs he would soon, very soon change his attitude, but we all know he doesn't have the money to buy the very best.

TG

Comment

Thanks Ty!

I like this game as well. I will looking for your Zebra play posted soon I hope. Thanks Ty and Good Luck!

Comment

Ty,

You posted at 1 time that your webmaster was going back through your overall record on this site and would post it. What happened to him doing this?

Comment

ty

for the one millionth time, i post your record since i started payin attention which is march 8. it is posted clearly in the title of my thread. if you want to be fair, then post your record for every post not just the 11 game win streak that you had before i started keeping track. you won't do that though b/c that is probably just as medicore as your last month. if you are not going to do that then stop your bitching. also your record is broken down with your baseball on top and overall underneath that, CLEARLY labeled. don't get mad at me b/c you continue to make a fool of yourself here and dj called you out, again. why don't you have your webmaster post your plays like BC said? good luck with the scamming!

i did correct your record b/c i gave you an extra loss. sorry

Comment

Working...
              X