• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0 +$400 On 3 Picks Here Yesterday!!! Hit Our Nba Dog On Ml +200

3-0 +$400 ON HERE YESTERDAY!!!

http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

Another Free Pick for today OAK/TEX over 10.5
    FreePicksHandicapping

No one cares LOSER! You and Ty Gaston are two peas in a pod!

I'm Out!

Comment

Good to hear from you buzzer I was wondering when you would come out and put us down for going 3-0 on our free picks with 1 being the Toronto Raptors Moneyline +200.

Once again it is funny in life how certain people (buzzer) hate people that are successful because they are not.

All The Best,
      Mark Madison
      FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

NHL PREMIUM PLAYOFF PICK 3 UNITS ON TORONTO +140
        FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

LOSER! I will bump you up one more time to show everyone on this site what a scammer or blow fish you are! Where are all your customers? Why don't they come to your defense? Because you and Mr. Ty Gaston are from the same mold. You have no integrity and you are far from honest. Keep up the Pimpin because someone not from this site will give you their money.

I'm out!!

Comment

Actually it's really funny that you never post your picks. We have been handicapping for over 15 years with a great client base and have been very consistant in picking winners year after year. I'm not the owner of Free Picks Handicapping I'm an employee and have been working for Free Picks Handicapping for over 2 years and I know for a fact that they are one of the most reputable sport services in the business today.

All The Best,
            Mark Madison
            FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

LOSER You have no customer! Get Lost. I'm Out!!

Comment

Working...
              X