Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NBA Hoops for Tuesday, and Code Zebra Message from Monday Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NBA Hoops for Tuesday, and Code Zebra Message from Monday Night!

Ty Gaston's Code Zebra game lost yesterday as we had Seattle -2 over Houston, I still stand by the call despite the loss, the hecklers can say what they want( DJ THE BJ), but Seattle had everything going for them, last home game, beat Houston 3 straight, Mobley and Francis not expected to play, oh well sorry about that, I will DEFINITELY Have a replacement Code Zebra on Wednesday for those that followed me and lost the Seattle game! I apologioze for the loss, but still stand by the call.
    Ty Gaston

Ty Gaston likes Golden State +13 1/2 over the LA Lakers in Tuesday's NBA Hoops action!

for another free winner in the NBA for Tuesday go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

since 3/8

20-19(-3.5 unit)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)
    0-1 (-3.3 units) Code Zebra

I have to admit you have balls. You knew you were going to get shit if that game lost but you posted it anyways.

Comment

it's seattle supersonics.when it looks like they are going to win they lose.when it looks like they are going to lose they win.that team is evil i swear it.

same thing with the bulls last night.2 pathetic efforts in their last home game from 2 pathetic teams

Comment

Line movement on todays post

There has been a line movement on todays Golden States post as of 12:30 pacific time Tuesday the line was Golden State +12
        I still like the warriors plus the points over the Lakers

TG

Comment

Working...
        X