Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Code Zebra Nba Free Right Here For Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Code Zebra Nba Free Right Here For Monday!

Ty Gaston is releasing his "famed" Code Zebra NBA game as his post for today here at bettorschat! This is a very rare post, unlike his free plays everyday here! This a a 3 unit play, in other words bet 3 times your normal amount on this Code Zebra game!

Ty Gaston likes Seattle -2 over Houston as his Code Zebra play in the NBA for Monday night. Seattle is playing thier last home game tonight, have been eliminated from the playoffs, but have beaten Houston 3 times this season. Look for a maximum effort from the Supersonics in thier finale at home on Monday Night! Good Luck

For more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

TG

Gutsy call, but Houston is locked in and might rest their main players..

Should be a winner IMO..

Comment

since 3/8

20-18 (-.2 unit)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Good luck!

Comment

ty

Way to show the overpriced shitty picks you sell to the members signed up w/ your bad service...your "famed" code zebra what a joke...houston did not even play francis or mobley and they still beat seattle...look at your record here the last month your a average handicapper at best that makes a living by ripping people off....i mean u are ty "magic" gaston, give him your money and watch it disappear...u should keep our day job as a used car salesman cuz once everyone realizes what a clown u are u will have no other source of income....quit stinkin up the place gasman!!

Comment

you suck gaston

Comment

You need to join forces with FPH because he is a want to be big time "PIMP"

Comment

it's ok though..i liked seattle anyway so i suck too

Comment

Working...
              X