Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-1 in MLB Yesterday... 6 More Free Plays Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-1 in MLB Yesterday... 6 More Free Plays Today!!!

And That's how you bounce back from a losing day, by hitting 5 out of 6 baseball plays. I won with Oakland, Minnesota -1.5, Boston -1.5 Anaheim/ Texas OVER 11 and St. Louis. My lone loss irks me a bit as it was an OU Play, with San Diego/ San Fran failing to stay under the 8.5. I know 5 out of 6 is good but I really like the OU category. Now if you want one strong O/U play per day then look no farther than Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I will include at least one per day in each package.

Right now I'm gonna put a special on the board for you. On April 16, when my plays go for sale, if you purchase a monthly or seasonal baseball package, I will throw in my entire NBA playoff package for FREE. Now if you buy a Daily or Weekly package you will get an equal amount of days of NBA playoff plays. A couple of nice options for you. Stick with Me and I will guide you to the Pot of Gold at the End Of The Rainbow.

Visit my site for all of today's trends and angles plus 3 more MLB plays and 2 more NBA plays. All for free at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Plays

MLB
    Minnesota over Detroit
    Cubs/ Braves UNDER 9
    Phills/ Marlins UNDER 7.5

NBA
    Dallas -4 over Golden State

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

I hope the Phils start swinging the bats today! It will be tough with Beckett on the mound!

Comment

I'm a phils fan as well but Beckett and Millwood should keep the score down. Still a 1-0 Phils win would be great.
      Jeff Bloss
      Lucky Leprechaun Sports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X