Techster - Syndicate Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techster - Syndicate Plays

Hopefully this syndicate group has another GOW, as they have been money in the bank. No matter how much grief the rest of the board gives you, just know that there are many that appreciate the posts. Although I am a bit baffled as to how you can have more than 1 Game of the Week, I could care less if they hit their GOW everyday all week.

Congrats again and keep up the good work.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

great call

great call and glad i got in on it.
    i dont see why so many people do not understand there might be more than 1 GOW. first of all it might be a legitamate company and when they come across a play that they feel is strong enough to be called a game of the week then they call it a game of the week. i understand people say that scammers do this and sdvertisers do this but , if a good capper or an honest service can announce a game of the week every week wouldnt people on here say that is more of a scammer than someone who calls them when they see them. i have put newsletters together and have sold plays and have helped friends out by picking games for them at different times and sometimes there are no good games on tap to be bet or anything and then sometimes there are more than 1 game that is good to wager on.
    so long as they keep winning i do not care about how they rate them. and i understand people on here are trying to keep people from getting took and i appreciate that but before you criticize a company or a guy for posting a companies plays check the company out and see if they are legit or not first. cause giving someone hell on here for posting winners and eventually running them off is not helping anyone of us out either. and just maybe this company is legit and maybe they are good , and that woudl be a good thing since so many of the companies are just that ,scammers and liars.

THICK 1

Comment

Working...
    X