Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Thursday Play

Thursday Notes and Card

Our NBA selections have heated up going 8-3 over the Last 11. We have Two NBA Plays Thursday including One 4 Star Play. Wednesday we split a pair of NBA 4 Stars.

We will look to get on track on the Diamond Thursday with a large 6 game card that will all be rated as 1 unit plays. We are going to hold off on the bigger 4 and 5 Star plays until we find some better consistency early in this season which we will no doubt do. Individual sport daily packages $10.00, both sports $14.00 with Gold Club Packages

Board Plays this week

Thursday Florida Marlins -159

Wednesday Atlanta Braves -150 2 Star Winner
    Tuesday Tampa Bay Winner
    Monday Pittsburgh +1.5 Winner

Good Luck
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

nice run in the NBA and on the free winners Buzz!!!

Comment

Buzz :

Keep up the great work and yes I am looking forward to teaming-up with you this off-season at the tote-window

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks East Coast, get that Crippler in!!!! I am rooting for you.

Memphis, do you have an opinion of US Off Track. Is there another US provider out there online I should look at?

Started the day 0-3 in bases but bounced back with the Tigers and Anaheim. Finally a couple come from behind games that went my way on the Diamond. Also had the Marlins so I need them for a 3-3 day and some momentum going into Friday.

In hoops I have Jazz/Dallas Over the Total. My only 4 Star Play today in the Minny Sac game tonight

Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Late Play was the Sac Kings. 4 Star

Need to get them in for a 5-0 finish to the day.

Be back later with a play for Friday as we try to go 5-0 on the board this week

Buzz
          http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Comment

Working...
          X