Today's Free Play's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Free Play's

Baseball season is upon us and I'm here to tell you that I am ready. Last year brought mixed results for me, as I finished first at The Sports Eye in Free Plays with a 78-37 record and my Over/Under plays hit at 63%, but overall I started out slow in service plays and ended around 50% during the last month. The Middle of the season was fine at over 60%.

This year I will put it all together. I will have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly packages available at affordable prices. Just visit my Premium Plays page for all the pricing details.

To get the season started off right all of my plays will be free till April 15th. That's right, I will be giving every big play I make for the first 11 days of the season. So check back every day.

On this page, throughout the course of the season, you will find FREE picks, trends, angles, my Power Rankings (which are updated once a week) and a whole lot more. I am really excited about the upcoming season, so stick with Lucky and I will take you to the Pot Of Gold at the End Of The Rainbow.

Viist my site to get today's NBA and Baseball trends, plus I have 3 more FREE Baseball Plays and 3 more NBA Plays (after 4pm). www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Plays
    Oakland/ Texas UNDER 8.5
    Minnesota over Cleveland

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X