Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NCAA Championship FREE PLAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NCAA Championship FREE PLAY!

Ty Gaston likes Connecticut -5 over Georgia Tech in Monday's NCAA Championship!

The Cinderella Yellow Jackets have run their amuck long enough, despite beating UCONN by 16 earlier in the year, this is THE CHAMPIONSHIP and don't expect UCONN to be lackadaisical as they were when they played GTECH in November with nothing at stake! Uconn's only weak spot is free throws, but I feel they will be so far in front the freebies won't matter down the stretch!

Take Connecticut over Ga Tech in the NCAA Final!

For a free NBA winner go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

oh no

man i liked uconn a lot too...now that gasman gave them out i might have to go GT on the ML at that....u stink gasman

Comment

DjtheBj......go ahead

Now that I know you posted GATECH, I guess I will have to load up little one, you havent won a game in ages. Just makes me like UCONN even more........
      G

Comment

damn didnt know less than 24 hours was ages since i bet bucks over raptors an easy win for bucks -2 against a toronto team that hit the wall....i liked uconn til u posted gasman but might as well bet GT to win straight up cuz u are terrible...keep up the good final 4 record u must be tryin to add to your losin record of
        0-2....u would have trouble pickin a winner after the game already went final.....keep stinkin up the place gasman

Comment

bjthedj......

my record of 31-16 speaks for itself, when are you gonna quit bashing me and try posting winners for yourself? get in the game if your gonna run your suck, REMEMBER a while back you calimed you were gonna go toe for toe with me, but then you never started posting?

We have you down in this post as gatech straight up, you claim you dont need the points cause if Im on UCONN it is an automatic loser, just keep betting against me and you will be done in no time, the real deal is, you probably don't bet, haven't bet, don't even know a bookie and your a 15 year old snot nosed bastard, you can tell by your posts and your spelling you probably aint even in high school yet cause you can't spell, your grammar is from an ebonics class, and your just a piss ant

Comment

good ole ty, gotta love him
            Success will be the best revenge

Comment

17-14 (+1.2units)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Comment

Good Luck Ty!

I am on UCONN as well. I have themn winning by 10pts. I was wondering if you could post a few of your basesball service plays on here for a week and let everyone see how you are. I mean they are harsh to you most of the time. Why dont you put up your highest rated plays for a week for free and let your picks do the talking!!! Thanks a lot

Comment

All night.....

All Night.................... I post free plays here everyday just follow them and when your ready you can also watch the games daily for free at tygaston.com (also free) 90% of the time the free plays at tygaston.com are different than ones i post here, You can also monitor plays at ********* where I also post games

thansk ty gaston

go huskies!

Comment

yet another bet u would lose

once again gasman u are wrong, another bet u would lose....i actually graduated 2 yrs ago w/ a BBA in MIS and Finance, high school i dont think so bum...i type on here the way i do cuz it is quicker, i aint tryin to write a fuckin novel w/ no typos and grammar mistakes...who are u to talk bout spellin/grammar?
                    good use of commas fuck face u post whole paragraphs that are one sentence... shows how intelligent u are since u try to write correctly....keep up the good work cuz everyone continues to hate u and spread the word to duck u like the flu....later loser

Comment

i think uconn is still lackadazickle they really lucked out sat
                      i was thinkin uconn all the way three weeks ago but now i believe 5 is way too many-sure cant count on free throws
                      gt has the bench and outside shooters to take this one

Comment

DJ the BJ

Why you crying already? Uconn and Ga Tech hasnt even tipped yet and your crying, College? Yeah right? you went to college? nice laugher?
                        a BBA? a beebie balls adjustment dont count in college degrees, they only count when you meet a chick and show her the tiny beebies and she wants no part of it. Keep trying tiny one, 2 hours to tip and your a nervous little boy all ready to pee on himself, because you bet Ga Tech straight up with no points

Ty Gaston

Comment

Ty,

You stated that your webmaster was going over your plays that you've posted here and that he was going to post the records. When will he be doing that?

Comment

BC

hey BC someone posted his records on here he is wins at 50%, so basically he gives out losers cuz of the juice.....whats the point we already know he will post some false percentages like 85%...ty keep talkin cuz i didnt even make my bets for the night yet....no one can stand ya gasman, not even your wife thats why she left ya so go get one of those transvestite hookers off the vegas streets u frequent and pay w/ the $7500 u charge, err rip off a client for and shut your mouth...u are the scum of the earth and everyone knows it so u should come up w/ a fake name to run your service...maybe use jackoff price, never mind thats takin by your boyfriend already - another class act....man u stink gasman!

Comment

Working...
                            X