Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Day Free Trials! Huge Ncaa Winner Tonight Plus Baseball! Try Us Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Day Free Trials! Huge Ncaa Winner Tonight Plus Baseball! Try Us Free!

WE are offering a free 3 day trial to all of you who are interested. We have a nice card today featuring a 5* Play in tonight's NCAA CHAMP. GAME. Try us risk free. We will hook you up with a username and pass to access the picks. What do you have to lose? *Please do not mind people trying to ruin our name. We have over ten members from this site alone and only one seems to strongly think negatively about us to this point. He has made it clear to us that he will try and ruin our name, so it is no surprise. He is still treated with great customer service to legit questions and picks all the way through his membership. We apologized for our advertising mess-up here and we have moved on. We will never make fun of, or neglect any capper on this board or any others. We respect all here and hope to receive the same honors. We have had success in the past, and will continue to. One thing that most smart people know is that with long term success comes criticism, and we understand that. We have had a rough few days and all we can say is YES, we are human, we lose too. So, if you can look past it, then get on board and try us out risk free. If not, then Thanks for your time. We win Long Term. Good Luck! ~QS

*Thanks to all supporters, and members. We are back on track and ready to roll.
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

comp play:

Pirates

Comment

That's not true Quick, you ruined your own name. From day one you have been dishonest. From the time you posted a 6* on NC against TX and as soon as it lost you quickly deleted it until I called you out on it. You are very good at not telling the whole truth, like when you said last week how great you were doing by going 2-0 in the NIT but every other game you had that night lost. Check out Buzz or East Coast's posts once in a while they are honest services. If they have a bad string of days they come on here like men and say it. It is understandable that you are going to have bad days but when you come on here acting like you have been setting the world on fire it's bullshit! I'm tired of these services coming in here and treating everyone like they are suckers and trying to scam them for a living! You'll never make it in this business!!! You should have took my advice when you started posting here and I told you, you would get clients if you produced positive results and were honest. You have done NEITHER.

Comment

I'm sorry you feel that way BIGMike. I disagree with a lot you say and have said, but I wish you well Sir. Good Luck!

CHECK US OUT! www.QuickSilvaSports.com

Comment

BigMike dont forget.......

Bigmike;
          and don't forget when he decided to have usernames post how great his plays were! Then BETTORSCHAT posted that the people who said he was on fire and winning for him, WERE FROM HIS OWN IP!

This guy is a piece of shit, he's proved it 4 different times by posting shit that ain't true, yet he apologized for having his brother and sister or whomever post how great he was! Once he made that mistake he was done in my book and everyone elses who reads the posts.

QUICK SILVA your done, face it, stick a fork in ya!

Comment

Post your picks

If you want to give all of us here a free trial, then post your picks right here for 3 days!!!

Otherwise, stop wasting our time.

Comment

thanks for sharin bigmike...ya know its all good if ya try to run a service and make money by havin members sign up and pay for your picks, but u can be honest... dont try to sell through propaganda and bein a scam artist...i mean if ya lose a game or have a bad night/week take it like a man and admit it....dont delete a post or post how u were 2-0 in this or that game when u had a losin card overall...postin your picks and keepin accurate records for member picks or free picks that can be verified by the users will give ya credibility and new business....i personally have not followed your service but why would me or anyone else w/ interest trust ya if your own members are pissed.

Comment

oh god

i seen it all now ty gasman is callin others liars and cheats..he is the biggest cheat out there and is jealous others are stealin his game...dont worry ty no one repects ya... u already have the top honor of biggest loser so get out w/ your handiscammin service cuz u have nothin to worry bout everyone knows your a bum

Comment

djthebj.......you arer the only loser here!

DJtheBJ;
                  whether you like it or not or no matter how much you bash me, you have never posted any STATISTICAL data proving that I have ever scammed anyone, yet you post every frickin day this bullshit about me! Dont stick your tiny baby face nose where it don't belong, QuickSilva was exposed by me, yes me and verified by bettorschat that the people posting were his own IP! So YOU little one keep your two cents to yourself, you KNOW nothing, you can't prove anything you post, you just don't like me because I win, so live with it DJ the BJ!

Ty Gaston

Comment

Thanks for the reminder TY.

Comment

as much as it pains me to say it, ty is right, we do have no actual proof he is a scammer, and he never comes in under different names and never changes picks

quick, ur a loser, just leave
                      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Working...
                      X