Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP HUGE WINNER....WE HAVE HIT NCAA CHAMP. GAME 5 Years in a row!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP HUGE WINNER....WE HAVE HIT NCAA CHAMP. GAME 5 Years in a row!

www.QuickSilvaSports.com

We have a huge 3 sport card today and you do not want to miss out. Our 7* top play winner won easily yesterday as a dog, and today looks even better. Join today and get all of out plays for ONLY $8.99. We have and will always keep our prices affordable. We make it easy!....Get on Board!

Comp Play: Pirates
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Stay AWAY

Why don't you tell them the whole truth Quick?? Yeah he won his 7* but also lost a 6* for a whopping +40 bucks. You might be saying well he was still in the + but Quick fails to tell everyone when he loses like an honest service would. Let's take Saturday for instance, he advertised a Silva Bar Play 7-0 Lifetime and how it is as close to a sure thing as one can get, he charged his paying monthly members an extra 50 bucks for the pick and told them to play it for 10 units. And the pick was......Okie St. He lost a total of 17.9 units on Saturday. He doesn't even update his own web page when he loses. This guy has more guarentees than a used car saleman. He claims to be an information service, Quick where are you getting your info from??? That mystery guy that went on your computer and created 4 usernames to pump up your shitty service??

Take your bullshit somewhere else!!!

Comment

big mike.................

i figured to stay away from this guy as soon as Ty exposed him..........

Comment

This guy makes Ty look like Honest Abe!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          This guy makes Ty look like Honest Abe!!

Comment

BUMP

Comment

bump hahah
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

It's the truth! I hate to bag on a guys business but we don't need dishonest guys like that in here!

Comment

Big mike.....

How can you say i make this guy look like honest abe? C'mon this guy was exposed 4 times for falsifying shit and he has only been here about 12 days or so, I have been posting here for over a year, and I havent ever attempted the shit that he does, c'mon be real? This guy was posting his own posts from his own IP saying how great the picks are, then makes posts as 6 and 7 star games and when he loses says they are winners? How blatant is that, I have never done such a thing, my posts speak for themselves and I have won here at a better than a 60% clip in the year on here!

Ty Gaston

Comment

Come on Ty that shit was funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X