Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Vegas check out post on great day again

Tony,

CB40 and yankee40 have both replyed........do you think I am a scammer like Ty Gaston.......I don't think so.......East Coast and JCD will back my plays up as well they get them daily along with our customers!!!

MVP WINS!!!
    www.mvpwins.com

You're starting to remind me of another service that I ended up having to ban on here, because he was always bumping his posts making multiple posts etc.

Comment

Sorry Bettors Chat we are not a service that trys to bump posts.....we are simply replying to our customers reply's here and answering those people trying to bash our legitimate and honest service......If you feel we are every doing something outside the lines here please email us and let us know.....we are not about cheating or scamming anyone and we appreciate this forum and the great things it does for all sports services and sports bettors!!!

Thank you ,

MVP WINS!!!
      Last edited by mvpwins; 04-05-2004, 12:03 AM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

big deal

I thought we talked about this so why then do you have to start a brand new post. I wouldn't join your service anyways and I wasn't bashing you. but seems to me some other people felt the same way as me. wonder why that is? just drop it.

Comment

Working...
        X