Clear All

• great day again

I see You guys had another great day .

thanks

Who??

Comment

MVP WINS is who!!!!!!

Yankee40 is one of our clients!

We went 3-0 in NHL again for 11-1 the past 4 days and 3-2 or 2-3 or 2-2-1 in NBA depending on the line on Houston / Sac TOTAL, some had 192.5 some had 193, some had 193.5 and we have Baltimore + 1.5 runs tonight and OVER 7.5.

We went 18-8 the past 3 days for a + $835 before todays plays!!!

We will post the update after the Boston/Baltimore game!!

MVP WINS
      Last edited by mvpwins; 04-04-2004, 10:49 PM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

sounds like another Quick

Second post is about a service, doesn't name the name but the service knows who it is...............could be someone singing praises but just sounds fishy

Comment

Here you are TONY

I made a post under yankee40

thank you

Mike

Above is a copy of an email from YANKEE40!

And if you want verification I send all our plays Daily to JCD SPORTS and EAST COAST!!!

And if you like send us an email and I will send them to you!!

I am sure JCD and EAST COAST will back this up!!!

MVP WINS
          www.mvpwins.com

Comment

just saying what it sounds like. i know nothing about your service and am not overly concerned with it to be honest. just reading the post and found it fishy. that's all. i hope you did have a great day and that you don't have to go that route of posting under a new name to drum up business. good luck.

Comment

Thanks TONY, we are one of the few GOOD and reputable services that post here that work hard and are very Honest in our business. We give FREE premiums constantly to our regular customer and new customers!!!!

MVP WINS
              Last edited by mvpwins; 04-04-2004, 11:12 PM.
              www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Tony Vegas

I have read many posts here and I made my first post today and it was a Thank You to MVP because they went 3-0 on the hockey picks I paid for today and I have to say that I have never went 3-0 on any paid for picks. I have done that on my own but it was great to get what you pay for today. I know that this is not the case everyday but MVP is real and thats what I like.

Comment

what are the odds that cb40 has the same IP address as mvp wins?

Comment

Yeah a little weird

Comment

Meteor

If you want to waste your time on these thoughts go ahead and do it but you will find that you are wrong, but please let me help with a pick for Tuesday which would be the Kings over the Hornets give up the points and I will be at the game to watch them cover!

This is my third post and three is my lucky number!
                      :D :D :D

Comment

ok 2 guys with 2 posts each start/participate in a thread to praise a service..i've seen it many times before and it almost always are guys promoting that service or the service itself promoting itself under different names.

maybe this is the 1 out of 10 times it isn't..but either way it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

ALL I have to say is check with JCD SPORTS and EAST COAST and they will verify our plays for the past 4 days we have gone 25-11 (69.44%) for a + $1235 in the past 4 DAYS!!! If you want in on the CASH just visit our site......www.mvpwins.com/premium.htm

And like I said EAST COAST and JCD can back our plays up!!! WE ARE NOT A SCAMDICAPPER like TY and others!!

MVP WINS!!!
                          Last edited by mvpwins; 04-04-2004, 11:53 PM.
                          www.mvpwins.com

Comment

look man it's all good.it's just when you've seen something over and over again you're automatically going to assume it..i don't equate trying to drum up business for yourself in this manner, whether that is the case here or not,like quicksilva did last week with scamdicapping.i'm not saying you didn't go 3-0 today or 25-11 or whatever.there's only one service that posts on this board that can give out 10 plays,go 5-5 and try and convince us he went 9-1...and it ain't you.

GL

Comment

Thanks man......we know who you mean......lol !!!
                              www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Working...
                              X