Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NBA Post for THURSDAY Click Now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NBA Post for THURSDAY Click Now!

Ty Gaston won again yesterday as Portland won as his free post here yesterday! Ty Gaston's posts are now 28-14 here with his last 42 picks or 66.6%

Ty Gaston likes Dallas -6 over Sacramento in Thursday's NBA Hoops action as a one unit play!

For more free winners you can always click on Ty Gaston.com and click on the free picks logo!

since 3/8

14-12 (+1.5 units)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Comment

ty

today is the biggest day of the year for ty gaston as it recognizes him for what he is, a FOOL...everyday this guy tries to scam people out of their money but he does not fool anyone w/ his crap and it only adds to his status as the biggest handiscammer around....so ty enjoy today cuz it is truly a day created for bums like u....later fool

Comment

Good luck,
        John

Comment

TO FUTURE SUCKERS.....
          SKIP OVER GASTON LIKE THE HOT COALS THAT BASTARD WILL BURN IN!!!! YOUR WALLET WILL THANK ME FOR THE WARNING!!

To find Ty Gaston's elusive and ficticious Zebra record....you
          will have to get the records from his proctologist because he pulls them out of his cancerous colon.

DO NOT SENT THIS RACIST FAGGOT A PENNY!!!!

F*CK OFF Gaston!

KIDS >>>DO NOT GIVE THIS SCUMBAG MONEY!!!!!

Comment

Posts speak for themselves, yes another winner!

DJ THE BJ;
            your a complete dick, the posts speak for themselves, MAVS win easy yesterday, keep on betting opposite of me cause I will have your little ass in the poorhouse in no time!
            FASTBREAK blow me, the people who click on my games see you guys bashing me to no avail because for free plays here at BC I am the most consistent 29-14 last 43 posts
            Nuff said just remember you guys are just posting shit because you are betting the opposite of my games and you guys are losing everyday day. KEEP FADING ME SUCKERS! your the morons who fade, your the morons losing your money!

another free winner to follow for Friday!

G

Comment

Working...
            X